Side Notes: Character Profile: (Lilliam Pierce).

(A/N: Hey guys. I just wanted to start this thing where I post character profiles with basic info about my characters. This is so that you can get to know them better and maybe grow to like them more. You can request character profiles in the comments section too, if you want.)

Meet Lilliam Pierce.

Basic Info:

-Portrayed By: Dulce Maria.

-Full name: Lilliam Andrea Pierce Smith.

-Eye color: Brown.

-Hair Color: Brown with blonde tips.

-Nationality: Australian.

-Favortie color: Pink.

-Birthday: December 12th, 1995.

-Siblings: One; Savannah Pierce.

-Best friends: Anakin Sky Walker & Jason Ferguson.

-Love Interest: Luke Brooks (?)

-Favorite Food: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

-Height: 5'4ft.

-Weight: 120lb.

Lilliam is a sixteen year old student who attends the school Elite Way. She is currently in her third year at the school and had been obsessing over meeting her first love, Luke Brooks. She has recently found out that Luke Brooks, the delinquent gang leader is the same Luke Brooks she met three years ago at the entrance exams. She is currently student council president and an honor student at school. Since she tried to take her eraser back from Luke Brooks, he was able to get a photo of her that he is using to blackmail her. She is now his servant until he deletes the photo.