21. A Memory From the Past

After this, there are only about three more chapters of Elite Way left! D: I feel sad that this is coming to an end, but I'm happy that I'll be finishing up a story for the first time on here.

I hope you guys like it and I sincerely hope you guys like Melbourne Elites as well.

Thank you so much for all the support you've given me.

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

21. A Memory from the Past

I immediately ran away from him after my confession and he didn't stop me. He just stood there, watching me as I got farther away, yet he didn't follow. I was thankful for that.

As I walked, my mind was flooded with thoughts and images of him.

I remembered him, when I met him the first time and we were eighth graders,  ready to take the entrance exam for Elite Way. I remembered the way he was dressed, like a regular Elite boy with his Holmes Academy uniform and his brown hair combed neatly.

But then I didn't see him again for three years and when we met recently, he was the opposite of what I expected.

I thought my love for him had ended that day.

I thought I could never love a guy who was going to the delinquent school. I could never love someone from a lower class. He had changed so much. His hair was dyed bleach blonde, he had piercings, tattoos, and his uniform was always disheveled, missing his neck tie or his school shoes.

My brain told me there was no way I could, or should, ever love someone like him.

"He's different now." I told myself. "He isn't the boy I used to love anymore. Then why...do I have these feelings?"

I told him I love him...And he kissed me.

**

I walked past the front gates slowly. There was a lot on my mind and I was incredibly tired. Due to all the thinking I was doing, I hadn't gotten any amount of sleep at night.

Sky, seeming to appear out of nowhere, said to me. "Good morning Lilliam." When she noticed there was something strange about me, she added. "You seem out of it today. What happened? Did you get kissed or something?"

I was taken aback by her question and blurted out without thinking, "How can you tell?"

"I was only joking! You seriously got kissed?" She asked in disbelief.

I placed my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. "Sh! Anakin," I hissed, "I'll tell you during class, okay?"

We walked to our first class of the day and sat at the very back in order to talk without any interruptions. I slumped down in my chair and without looking them in the eyes, I said, "Luke Brooks and I kissed."

"What?" Jason asked in shock.

"You mean, our best student and the retarded delinquent boy from Locke #7 kissed?" Her voice was booming loudly. I was sure at least half of the class heard her.

Jason was a bit calmer than her. "Well, Sky, I think we all knew she still liked Luke Brooks."

"Don't talk so loud!" I told them.

"We need to keep this a secret." Sky whispered. Then she continued talking. "If you're really into him, why don't you just date Jaidon Smith? They look a lot alike and Jaidon is actually in the same social class as you."