Author's Note: Important, Please Read.

Hey guys!

I know this story is over, has been over for several months, and I haven't posted on here since then, but I just want to tell you guys something.

Remember I said my ultimate goal for this book was for it to reach 50K reads?

Well, you've almost done it!

With you reading, voting, and adding this to your reading list for others to see, Elite Way is now super close to reaching my goal. Now I thought reaching that goal should earn my beautiful readers a sort of reward, and what better reward than money?

Haha, maybe not money, but the next best thing!

A one shot.

This one will be set a few years later, after the teens have finished their college years. They will be about twenty two (Luke & Lilliam), but I don't want to give too much away. It will be posted on here the very day Elite Way reaches the 50K reads, so stay tuned for that.

For my 100K reads, I'll try to get a hardcopy of the book made so I can raffle it off, like a sort of giveaway contest, if anyone were to even be interested in obtaining the only published copy. lol

I was also thinking of having like an open forum where you can ask the characters (and even the author) of the story questions about anything you would like to know. I know this idea isn't the most brilliant, but I thought it would be fun. So if you have any questions for me or any of the characters in this story, feel free to ask them in the comments section.

They will be answered in anticipation of the story's 50K reads party thing!

Thank you loads for the support.

It has meant so much to me, especially since my life has been quite shitty lately.

I love you all.

xoxo,

Pornoskians.