6. Holiday Vacation Ep. 1: Playa Del Carmen

(A/N: New chapter for Elite Way that I hope you enjoy. I've also uploaded a new story here on Wattpad that you guys should read. I hope you enjoy it. From now on, I will only be updating Elite Way and Absolutely Forbidden twice a week, so I can update all of my stories. Please read Across the Stars. There are going to be about three or four parts to the Holiday Vacation chapters. xoxo)

-

6. Holiday Vacation Ep. 1: Playa del Carmen

The next few months of my life went pretty much the same. I continued running errands for Luke and his friends and they treat me much better than they did in the beginning, well...except Luke. He's still always with his everpresent nonchalant and bored look whenever I'm around. Which is why I was overjoyed to know my family was going on vacation to Playa del Carmen in Mexico for the holidays. Luke wouldn't be able to use me as his errand runner if we're not even in the same country.

I packed my bags faster than the speed of light and heaved a sigh of relief the minute I was on the airplane to Mexico.

My calm only lasted until I heard familiar voices coming from the first-class section of the plane. It was blocked off by a curtain, but even so, I knew who those voices belonged to. The curtain opened by someone who was laughing and talking loudly. It was Beau, who made it painfully obvious that we knew each other. "Oi Lilliam!" He turned back behind the curtain and said, "Boys, its Lilliam."

"Hey Beau." I waved, trying to hide in my seat.

"Who is this boy, Lilliam?" My dad asked me with a stern voice. He took one look at Beau's tattooed arms and assumed he was trouble. If only he knew that out of the other three, he's the most harmless one.

Beau didn't give me any time to explain and instead extended his arm out to introduce himself. "I'm Beau Brooks, Lilliam's friend from school."

"He goes to Elite Way?" Savannah asked in disbelief.

Beau shook his head. "No, I go to L-"

"Yes, he goes to Elite Way." I looked at him with pleading eyes. Everything about him screamed Locke student, but I desperately hoped my family wouldn't notice. The turquoise colored shirt with the yellow figure on it, the jeans with the pant legs slightly rolled up, the crazy colored hair, the tattoos, everything was typical delinquent trademark style.

"Yes sir, I go to Elite Way." He smiled.

"But you just said n-" Savannah began.

I interrupted her, "He got confused. He said no when he meant to say yes."

Beau nodded in agreement and looked at my family nervously before saying, "I have to get back to my seat now because we're about to take off." Then he hurried back behind the gold colored curtain.

**

It had been several hours after take-off when I crossed over to the first class section to see who else came along. My parents had fallen asleep and even though I was tired too, I stayed up to go investigate.

I walked through rows of posh looking people until I found the delinquents I was looking for. "Hey Lilly!" Beau grinned. "Sorry I couldn't stick around with your family. They looked like they didn't like me much anyway." He crinkled up his nose.

"Sorry about that." I apologized. "So...where are you guys headed?" I mentally hoped and prayed they wouldn't say Mexico.

"We're going to some place called Playa del Carmen." He replied. Darn.

"Where are you headed?" Luke grinned.

I sighed in defeat, "Same place."

"That's fucking cool." Skip said with a smile.