1. Elite Way

So I posted this on instagram & alot of people seemed to like it. I'll be posting updates for this story every 4-5 days though. The reason is because I really want to focus more on Absolutely Forbidden. Anyway, I hope you all like this story just as much as you like the other one!

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

1. Elite Way

I walked past the front gates of my high school confidently, as I did every first day of class since I joined the school. My third year at the most prestigious school in the country was about to begin. I was ready, wearing my neatly ironed school uniform and black leather boots on my feet. This year I was also student council president and I was planning on staying in this spot for the next two years.

"Lilliam!" I heard the voice of a girl, my best friend calling me.

I turned to smile wide at her. "Sky!" I exclaimed and ran over to hug her tightly. We hadn't seen each other in three months during the summer vacation because her family always traveled somewhere in the Caribbean. Her middle name was actually Sky. Her first name was Anakin and her last name was Walker. I always feel the need to explain why I call her Sky. Her full name is Anakin Sky Walker, clever isn't it? Her parents are major Star Wars fans, her father even works for Lucasfilm Australia and is an important businessman in the country. They're so in love with Star Wars they named her brother: Luke Sky Walker. They're completely obsessed with Star Wars, its not even funny. They're like that guy from Drake & Josh who was obsessed with Oprah.

We pulled away and she asked me with her usual elitist girl smile which was a combination of a smirk and a half-smile, "Are you ready for a new school year, Miss Elite Way?"

"I'm so ready. Wait. Hey! I told you to stop calling me that." I replied with a grin. I hated the nickname because they painted me as the goody two shoes of our prestigious school. In reality I was, but I just didn't like them saying it.

Our friend Jason, who had come along with Sky chimed in, "It's a fitting nickname for our school's best student. You've gotten the top scores ever since the entrance exams. Remember?"

"I wasn't the top student at the entrance exam." I pointed out.

"Oh, that's right. Wasn't that your first love?" Sky asked in a lovey-dovey voice.

A smile crept up on my lips and I reached into my blazer pocket. I always kept it there to look at whenever I was thinking about him. I grabbed the object and pulled it out. It was an old 'White Pearl' eraser I had since the day of the entrance exam. It had the name 'Luke Brooks' written in neat print in black ink on the back of the eraser. "Yeah." I sighed happily. Luke, my first love. He was smart, kind, and he was supposed to be the school's top student of our class. "This eraser is the only thing I have left of him."

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" We heard the encouraging chants coming from the outside. I was puzzled. Our school never engaged in violence. But then if it wasn't us...then it must have been... them.

"Sounds like the delinquents are at it again." Sky said.

The three of us hurried outside to see a bunch of guys fighting each other right by our front gates. They weren't Elite Way students because I noticed their uniforms were more different than ours. Now I was sure they were from the other school.

Locke #7, the high school that was just as famous as ours, but for all the wrong reasons. This school was famous because it was where they sent all the juvenile delinquent students who got kicked out of all other schools. They had such a poor level of education that their school was truly considered the worst of the worst in Australia and maybe even the entire world. That high school...was right next to Elite Way. The only thing that separated us was a very tall fence and one of the oldest trees in Australia.