50K Celebration One Shot!

Thank you so much for getting this story to 50K reads.

It has meant the entire world for me.

When I first wrote this story, I never expected it to be so well liked and big. I know some people get millions of reads, but 50K is a great amount for me.

Especially because it was my goal.

Thank you.

I love you all.

xoxo,

Pornoskians

-

“Hm...this looks fun.” The red head Elite girl said as her big brown eyes scanned over a colorful flyer she was sent in the mail. 

THIS WEEKEND ONLY! ATTRACTIONS AND GAMES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! PLUS, A CONTEST FOR COUPLES. WINNER GETS TO SPEND THE REST OF THE WEEKEND IN OUR PRESIDENTIAL SUITE WITH ALL EXPENSES PAID.

-

-

-

-

“Annie’s been working so hard lately.” He said to himself, while he cleaned up everything after the graduation party.

Just the night before, the Elite Way University students had graduated.

The ceremony had taken place in the most expensive venue, two days after Beau’s graduation which had taken place at Holmes Road University. Somehow, he slightly wished he hadn’t promised Annie he would clean up the mess on his own.

But then again, she was usually no help anyway.

Being a rich heiress, her idea of helping him clean was sitting on the couch, munching on some popcorn and occasionally pointing out spots which he had missed.

As he threw away the trash, he spotted a colorful flyer on the counter.

“A carnival…” He read.

-

-

-

-

Luke seemed more excited about going to the carnival than Lilliam initially had. But it was for entirely different reasons.

“Come on, Lills.” He said, dragging her along. “I want to go on all the roller coasters.”

“But I wanted to do something else.” She tried to tell him, but his eyes were fixed on the large and colorful rides ahead of them.

-

-

-

-

Her blue eyes scanned the carnival and all the people in it. She didn’t seem half as excited as Beau did. If anything, she seemed like she wanted to get back in the car and drive back home.

“I’ve never been to these kinds of places before...Maybe we should go back. Elaine needs us. I can’t believe we left her alone.” She turned around and started searching for the nearest exit. But Beau blocked her path.

He smiled at her warmly. “Elaine is fine. Your mum’s taking care of her.”

Elaine was their ten month old baby daughter, who was born during Sky’s senior year of college. It wasn’t something they planned, Sky’s ideal life wasn’t that way, but things never turn out as planned. That’s another story though. Sky sighed, “I’m going to be honest with you. I just don’t feel comfortable here. These aren’t my kind of people.” Her face contorted to show something that looked a bit like discomfort, and maybe even disgust.