2.Slave

(A/N: Thank you all for reading this new story I've added on here. And I also want to thank my amazing readers that read Absolutely Forbidden! Two thousand views. That is so amazing. I am currently working on creating the latest chapter. I hope you all like it. I also hope you enjoy reading this story. I'm trying to get this one to stick more to the school life theme. Please read and enjoy! THank you again, xoxo.)

-

2. Slave

My first love, everything I dreamt of, is over. 

"Ah..." I sighed, while sitting at my usual lunch table with Jason and Sky. I stared down at the food on my plate with my head in my hands.

Jason asked me, "Hey Lilliam, why aren't you eating your lunch?"

"But...Luke Brooks is..." I trailed off, remembering what I had found out about him.

"Who's that?" Jason asked.

Sky replied, "Its her first love. Don't you remember the name 'Luke Brooks' is written on that eraser she's been keeping for years? And then, she finds out the gang leader of the delinquent school is also named Luke Brooks."

"So they're the same person." Jason concluded. "He has really changed in three years."

"I don't want to hear it." I covered my ears and closed my eyes tight. I didn't want to accept the facts. I was in denial.

"But he may just have the same name and age as your Luke. It doesn't necessarily mean they're the same person. The name Luke is common and Brooks isn't so unique either." Sky told me, trying to be reassuring.

That made me perk up, "You are so right! That must be it." I got up out of my seat, determined, "I'll be right back, guys." I said to them. It must be that they just have the same name. Its impossible that my Luke is a bad guy who is the leader of a delinquent school. I have to make sure they're not the same person.

I walked outside to the west of the school where the fence that separated us from the lower class students was. I grabbed a ladder that the gardener uses and climbed it to go over the other school. "Look, there's Lilliam Pierce! She's climbing the separation fence. She's trying to sneak into the delinquent school." I heard someone exclaim.

I was nearly over the fence when I looked down to see a familiar face. "What are you doing?" He asked me in a nonchalant manner. Luke Brooks, just the person I'd been wanting to see.

I blushed madly and slurred out in a stutter, "L-Luke! What are you doing here?"

"I don't know if you remember, but I go to school here." He casually raised his arms behind his head, "Why are you here, Pierce? I haven't called you to come to me. I don't need you right now."

"Th-There is something I wanted to ask you." I pointed at the thing in his vest pocket, "Remember that eraser you stole from me this morning?"

I had now gotten his attention and he watched me curiously. His hand went to his pocket and he retrieved the eraser. He studied it in his hand for a few seconds before finally saying, "Stole from you? This is an old eraser I used a long time ago, back when I was a middle school kid. Why did you have it?" Apparently he's really Luke Brooks, the one I met so long ago. Except he was so much more different now. He was taller, his hair was longer and bleach blonde the signature color of the delinquent kids, except for a streak of his hair that was a faded color of blue. There was also a ring that pierced his bottom lip. The only thing that remained the same was the color of his eyes.

"You gave it to me the day of the entrance exams for Elite Way." I said, taking the eraser from his hand. "Do you remember?" I asked, looking up into his beautiful brown eyes with a smidge of hope. I've always wanted to meet him and now he's here and everything isn't the way I imagined it would be. I had pictured a hundred different scenarios in my head, but it never occurred to me that Luke Brooks would ever become a gang leader. My fantasies were more along the lines of a Princely looking Luke Brooks.