20. Kiss Me

A new chapter of Elite Way for you guys! Yaaaah. We're so close to the end. And I know a lot of you waited for Luke and Lilliam's kiss, which happened in a previous chapter. But I have sometheing special at the end of this one.

I want to thank you all for reading and I also want to thank you for almost getting me to 15K reads on here. It means the world to me.

Please enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to read, vote, comment, and share! Tell your friends to read it. The more people who read, the better. If I finish this story before Wattys submissions close, I may enter it. If I do, I hpoe you guys vote for it. 

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

20. Kiss Me

They're brothers.

I knew all along but just seeing them admit was something strange that I never thought would happen.

Luke glared down at his brother who had been knocked down to the floor. Grabbing onto his shirt collar violently, Luke hissed, "We're not brothers anymore. You're the one who wanted it that way."

People were beginning to gather around us. Some were Elite Way students, some were elementary school students who were with their mothers. There were whispers, some of them were commenting things about Luke being a dangerous gang leader. Some wondered why the two boys were fighting. And one of the women wondered if she should call the cops.

I need to get him out of here, I thought.

I grabbed onto his arm and said, "Come on, Luke." I began to drag him away and turned to look at Jai who was still on the floor. "Sorry, Jaidon. We have to go."

"Let me go." Luke tugged against my grip. He could have easily pushed me away, but despite his words, he was letting me take him somewhere else. He said, "I need to teach that guy not to mess with me."

We stopped at the entrance of his school, where there were some vending machines. I huffed. "We got away before things got worse." He pulled out his wallet and grabbed a dollar. He slipped it into the machine and pressed the button for the machine to give him a can of soda. My jaw dropped in disbelief. "You would buy soda at a time like this."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm thirsty. And besides, I don't run away from fights. Now my people are going to think I'm a pussy."

"If that fight would have continued, teachers would have been called and maybe even the cops." I explained to him.

"So?" He looked at me with his nonchalant stare as he took another sip from his soda.

"If all those people get involved, they'll all believe you started the fight just because you're a low class delinquent who is too stupid to control his actions." I said.

"I see how it is." His tone sounded angry.

I reached out to grab his arm as it dawned on me that my words weren't phrased the way I wanted them to be. "Wait. That isn't what I meant."

"Don't touch me." He growled, yanking his arm from my grasp. The force of it made me fall down onto my knees. He was now turning away, with his back towards me.

There was no emotion reflected in his voice. His eyes were expressionless as he said to me. "I'm a Locke student, so I'm no good. Right? He's an Elite boy, so he must be better than me. Then why don't you go to him?"