Side Notes: Character Profiles: Meet Luke Brooks

(A/N: Hey guys. I just wanted to start this thing where I post character profiles with basic info about my characters. This is so that you can get to know them better and maybe grow to like them more. You can request character profiles in the comments section too, if you want.)

Meet Luke Brooks.

Basic Info:

-Portrayed by: Luke Brooks.

-Full name: Luke Anthony Mark Brooks.

-Eye color: Brown.

-Hair Color: Blonde with blue streak (dyed). Naturally dark brown hair.

-Nationality: Australian.

-Favortie color: Blue.

-Birthday: May 3rd, 1995.

-Siblings: One (known); Beau Brooks. One; Jai Brooks (not introduced to the story...yet.)

-Best friends: Beau Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie, & James Yammouni.

-Love Interest: Unknown (?)

-Favorite Food: Spaghetti Bolognaise.

-Height: 5'7ft. Approximate.

-Weight: 135lb. Approximate.

Luke is a sixteen year old student who attends the school Locke #7. He is currently in his third year at the school and had become the school's delinquent gang leader. He is the young man Lilliam met and fell in love with during the high school entrance exams. He was going to be the top student of Elite Way, but for an unknown reason (that will be revealed later), he went to Locke #7 instead. Luke has been blackmailing Lilliam ever since he got a photo of her in her undergarments in his posession.