15. Frozen Yogurt or Cheap Popsicles?

New chapter for Elite Way that I hope you guys enjoy! Also, thank you for getting Simply Seeing Double to 1K reads! :D I am so happy. 

From now on, I'm going to try to update Elite Way on Tuesdays and Saturdays. 

So stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for all your support. It really means the world to me, especially now that being here, writing stories for you guys has become my escape ever since my family life became absolute crap.

Thank you all for keeping me happy and making me smile.

I love you.

xoxo, 

Pornoskians.

-

15. Frozen Yogurt or Cheap Popsicles?

From the gates of Elite Way, we were able to spot a group of boys from Locke #7 getting into a fight. It was Luke, his brother and two friends fighting a group of other boys. One of them, of the opposing fighters who had been defeated looked up at Luke with a glare. "One day, Brooks. I'll beat you and then I'll be the leader. You only won because you had your guard dogs to help you."

Luke replied to him in a menacing tone, "Then why don't you fight me without your crew too? Whenever you want, wherever you want, I'll wipe the floor with you anyway."

He picked his backpack off the floor, as did his friends and then they turned to walk away. Sky looked at them in annoyance. "Wow. The delinquents still have energy to fight in this weather." It was very hot outside and the sun was shining brightly.

It was also prom season for the senior class and surprisingly, I had several invitations from senior boys to be their date. I was standing with Jason and Sky, watching Luke beat up those other delinquents when several boys approached me. I hadn't been paying attention to them, but at Luke. When my attention was brought back to them, I started, "Eh...Sorry boys. I'm going to be busy during this prom season, for the rest of the school year even." Probably running errands for Luke, I thought.

One of the seniors there said, "Or maybe you don't want to go with anyone because you already have a boyfriend."

My face instantly flushed red. My thoughts immediately went to Luke. Luke when he was the sweet little boy from the entrance exams. Then I thought about Luke the first time I met him. How rude he's been to me occasionally, yet how different he acted when we were in Mexico.

My friends noticed my reaction because Sky looked at me suspiciously, "Who is this person you're dating, Lilliam?"

"I thought you trusted Sky and I enough to tell us something like that." Jason added.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I said nervously.

We walked away from the group of senior boys and Jason laughed. "Its pretty funny how all of them want to take Lilliam to prom and she rejected them all."

"I heard the delinquents don't even have senior prom. They can't afford one." Sky said. "I think a lot of them even stop coming after Spring break."

"Come to think of it, I don't really see many of them attending school right now." Jason pointed out.

Sky let out a sigh. "Those peasants have so much free time."

My hand gripped my phone in excitement. If the delinquents weren't going to school then that meant I'd be free of Luke for the rest of the school year. I smiled to myself. I'm free! "I am officially free!" I announced to Sky and Jason who didn't know what I was talking about.