22. The Mystery Boy?

Ahh, we're so close to the end now. I'm so excited, yet I can't help but feel a twinge of nostalgia. Is that the case with you all as well? I hope so. Then that means you actually like this story.

I'm also super excited to start writing Melbourne Elites.

To be honest, I've already started typing some of it. And I even started planning three other spin off books called Elite Gone Rogue, Clash of the Elites, and Always an Elite. Those will be part of the Elite Way series if all goes well and people actually enjoy Melbourne Elites. If not...then I'll suppose you won't want to read the other stories as well.

Elite Gone Rogue is going to be about Savannah & James. Clash of the Elites is going to be about Skip and his love interest who shall not be named for spoiler purposes, and Always an Elite will be about Jai and his love interest. So look forward to that, if you have enjoyed this book.

Thank you so much for the support. ily.

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

22. The Mystery Boy

Please...always stay by my side. I promise I'll be better, for you... The words echoed through my mind as I looked at the eraser in my hand.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a vibration in my skirt pocket. I pulled my phone out to see it was announcing that I had an email message. Confused, I slid my thumb across the screen to unlock the phone. "I wonder who its from." I muttered to myself.

My eyes scanned over the screen to see there was a photo attached.

**

James, Beau and Skip stood at the front gates of their school. From where they stood, they could see a commotion and whispers and shocked faces over at Elite Way.

"What's happening at Elite Way?" James asked.

Beau shrugged his shoulders.

"They're all looking at their phones." Daniel observed. He walked over to a group of Elite girls who stood right outside their own school's gates. "Hello, ladies. Can I know what you're looking at?" He asked them politely.

Two of them ignored him as if he weren't even there. But the third, the one holding the phone wasn't as rude. She turned to him with a smile. "We were just looking at a picture of our president." She turned the phone in his direction for him to see. "And there's a cute boy with her."

Daniel froze. "What?" He grabbed the girl by the arm and dragged her toward the other two boys. He pointed the phone in their direction. "Look at this, boys!"

James and Beau looked at the picture on the screen. "That's Lilliam." Beau stated.

"And Luke...?" James added.

**

I stormed through the halls of Elite Way like a lion searching for its prey. I was searching for Jaidon and I knew just where to find him. Pushing open the door to that led to the fence that separated the two high schools, I found him leaning against the fence with a confident smirk on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him, pushing my phone right under his nose for him to see. "I know you sent this to everyone." I accused.

"I used the student council computer to get everyone's email addresses." He explained as if it were some great accomplishment.