23. Never Letting Go

New chapter of Elite Way. I meant to upload it earlier, but I was at school all day because of leadership -.- Don't join leadership guys.

Its a trap.

Haha. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter. Elite Way is coming to an end in two days and Melbourne Elites will start soon. 

Please read, vote, comment and share!

Oh, and thank you so much for 20K reads! It means so much to me. I seriously almost cried when it happened. Never in my life had I imagined my stories would be this popular. I know others have like 100K+ reads, but 20K is just fine for me. Thank you again.

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

23. Never Letting Go

"Starting next year, Locke High School #7 will be closed down."

I stormed through the door angrily, startling the principal and the two faculty members who were in the room. "What did you say?" I asked them.

"Miss Pierce, were you ever taught to knock before entering a room?" The Principal ignored my question and asked one of her own.

I didn't reply to her. There was something I needed to know and I wasn't going to let her change the subject. "Principal...I heard you. You said that next year Locke #7 is going to be closed down? Is it because I got caught sneaking into their school."

She nodded, her face expressionless. "That's part of the reason. As for your punishment..." She continued, "I was going to have you transferred to Holmes Road Academy, but it wouldn't make a difference if that boy is still around." Holmes Road Academy was the other prestigious high school in Melbourne. It was second best after Elite Way and it was the school students who couldn't get into Elite Way went. "That boy will no longer be a problem by next school year. I was told the delinquents from Locke #7 are going to be divided into three groups and sent to Locke #2 in Adelaide, Locke #4 in Hobart and Locke #5 in Sydney. For now, you will be let off with just a warning and a slight punishment of one hundred pages of standards. You're our schools president and best student. Don't set a bad example for the other students."

**

I didn't go to class after leaving the principal's office. Instead, I found a secluded part of the school to sit and calm myself. The news that Locke #7 was going to be closed down really came as a surprise to me.

"Its my fault this is happening." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I wonder if Luke knows about this already."

My hand reached into my pocket and I pulled my phone out. From now on, your ties to me are deleted, his voice echoed through my mind. I knew he probably didn't want to talk to me, but I needed to tell him what I found out. "One text wouldn't hurt." I told myself.

I typed up a quick message to him and hit the send button, setting my phone on my lap right after. When I felt it vibrate, I was startled. "He replied already?"

Grabbing the phone in my hand, I turned it over. My eyes searched the screen hoping to see a message from her, but instead there was an error message. She read the text on her screen: 701 Message 3, the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service.

My heart sank.

He probably changed his number in order to avoid me. There was only one thing left for me to do. I had to go to Locke to talk to him in person.