Chapter 11: Find My Roots

Disclaimer: everything besides Pearlina and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

Vote and comment.

-------------------------------------------

Before Neville crashed into me, I felt someone wrap his or her arm around me and pulled me away. I felt the breeze. Neville flew passed us. "Are you alright?" I heard a concerned voice. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see Draco who looked very afraid and concerned for me.

I gave him a slow nod. Now, I was more afraid of brooms than before. I looked around to see that Neville flew into the air and towards a statue that was holding a spear on a turret. {Oh my god. He is going to fly into that thing!}

Neville flew above the statue. His robe got caught by the spear that made him let go of his broom. Now, he was hanging above the ground. We ran over under over to him. His robe started to rip from his weight.

I started to worry. His robe ripped that made him fall towards the ground but he got caught by the fire torch. Then, he slipped out of his robe and fell on the ground. "Ow," as he crashed land to the ground. "Everyone out of the way," we heard Madam Hooch say to us. We made a path for her to run over to Nevill.

Madam Hooch ran to Neville and checked for injuries. "Oh oh. It's a broken wrist. Oh boy. Come on now. Up we go," she said to him. I turned my head to see Draco pick up a ball from the ground. {What is that?} I looked closer to see that it was a remembrall. If the ball turned red, it meant that the holder had forgotten something.

"Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they could say Quidditch," Madam Hooch said to us as she walked away with Neville to the hospital wing.

Draco stepped forward and was surrounded by students. "Did you see his face. Maybe if that fat lumber given this a squeeze, maybe he would have remembered to land on his fat ass," he said to everyone.  I was shocked at what he just said to everyone.

{That is so mean!} I was getting disappointed in him. He was really a bully to everyone besides his house mates and me. It didn't seem fair. His behavior made me feel scared of him again. The students started to laugh with Draco. I didn't find his words funny at all. He was really a bully behind my back.

Harry walked up to Draco. "Give it here, Malfoy," he demanded him. Draco turned around and faced him. "No. I think I will leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find," he said to him. Draco got on his broom and flew away into the air. "How about on the roof?" I heard him say.

{What is he doing? Does he not remember what Madam Hooch said to us?!} "What's a matter Potter? A bit behind your reach," he dared him. Harry got serious and got onto his broom. Hermione went up to him. "Harry no way. You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly," Hermione said to him.

Harry didn't listen and flew off into the air towards Draco. "What an idiot," Hermione said. {Yeah...to a certain point.} Harry managed to fly at the same level to Draco. "Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom," I heard Harry say.

"Is that so?" Draco taunt him. Harry tried to reach for the remembrall but, wasn't able to get it.

"Have it your way then," I heard Draco say. Draco threw the ball far. Harry flew passed him and grabbed it before slamming into the tower. As he landed to the ground, the Gryffindors ran up to Harry in cheer.