22 | Two Years Later

VII

The Death Star was left surrounded by emptiness as no war formed in the Galaxy.

The Executor ship inched forward, catching Darth Vader's attention.

As he excited his ship, Imperial Officer's stood before the ramp as it lowered with a hiss.
As his breathing appeared, it caused the nearest Commander to swallow as the Sith Lord came into view.

"Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence." He said as he walked along side of the Sith.
"I am here to put you back on schedule."
"Lord Vader, my new men are working as fast as they can."
"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." Vader said, the Commander feeling threatened.
"This station will be operational as planned." He said to Lord Vader.
"The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation."
"But he asked the impossible. I need more men."

Vader stared at the Commander. "Then perhaps you can tell him that when he arrives."
"The Emperor is coming here?" He asked, his heart racing.
"He is displeased with your lack of progress."
"We shall double our efforts."
"I hope so, The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

And with that, Vader walked away from the Commander.

Jabba's Palace was still full of the same creatures, and slaves. Jabba sat on his throne as Bib stepped next to him.
"I will send the Gamorrean's now." He said in Huttese.
"I do like my decorations." Jabba spoke, looking towards the metal compartment box that hung from the wall; Han.

As the Palace fell silent when all of the creatures fell asleep, a masked figure tip toed as quiet as possible down the stairs, and towards the Freezer Box.

They stared at the still face, and pressed a hand to the side of the large box.
As the box melted with one swift moment, Han slammed onto the floor. The anonymous figure looked around for any sign of a creature, but there was no one.

Another figure quietly walked towards the other, kneeling down next to Han as he began to shiver, blinking his eyes.
"Just relax for a moment, you're free of the Carbonite."
"I can't see." Han said, tilting his head as the person held him close.
"Your eyesight will return in time."

Han moved his head towards the direction where he heard the voice. "Who are you?"
As the person removed the mask, Leia leaned closer. "Someone who loves you."
"Leia?" He asked.
She kissed his forehead as she looked up at Mara, who removed her mask.

"We have to get moving." She whispered.

As they helped Han to his feet, a large light shined as the wall opened.
"BAH!" Jabba yelled, causing Mara to wrap her arm around Han's as Leia did the same.

"Take him to the dungeon chamber." Jabba demanded, addressing to Han. "With the Wookiee."
Bib demanded the guards to take Han away, others holding Mara and Leia's arms behind their backs. 
"And what about the two females, Lord Jabba?" Bib asked, waiting for his response.

Mara and Leia exchanged glances, their hearts racing.

"Get them down to the cells, and get them changed. They are very useful to be slaves."

Mara's eyes widened as she listened to the language. She tried to break free as they began to carry her and Leia away.

"What did he say?" Leia asked in a panic.
Mara huffed as they forced her down the stairs.

"We need to come up with a plan, otherwise we'll be slaves here for the rest of our lives."