Bonus Chapter ⭐️

I was asked to do a bonus chapter and how could I refuse because  Mara & Luke = OTP

FIVE YEARS LATER

Naboo was still the same beautiful and cultural planet from when Luke and Leia's mother was its Queen. The constant flowers and fresh grass and fields, along with its clear water.

Mara sat underneath a tree, cradling her newborn daughter as she slept away. With a faint smile, she looked up at the open field.

Luke stood in the field, before their oldest child. Their son held his toy fighter, making noises as he soared it through the air.

As the boy ran towards his mother, he jumped up and down.

"Mommy, I want to be just like daddy when I grow up." He said.

Mara's jaw fell agape purposely. "You do?"

"I want to be a Jedi."

Luke walked towards them, placing his hands on his son's shoulders. "One day you will be, James."

James smiled.

Luke knelt down before Mara, stroking his daughter's cheek as she continued to sleep.

"Your future will be safe, little Jada."

Mara smiled, closing her eyes as Luke kissed her forehead.

Han and Leia walked through the field, their son Ben at their side.

"Is she awake?" Leia asked, smiling as she sat beside Mara.

"She's been sleeping for a while,"

As Jada's eyes began opening, Leia laughed. "I guess I'm right on time."

Ben and James ran through the field together, leaving Han to place a hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Just one is hard enough. You went for two."

Luke chuckled. "Don't doubt yourself, Han."

"Too late."

As Leia cradled Jada, Mara stood to her feet to stretch her tense limbs.

"I believe we're doing pretty well." Luke said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

As a roar occurred, the adults turned their heads.

Ben and James screamed as Chewbacca threw them over their shoulders, and everyone began to laugh.

"Well, if you ever need a babysitter." Han said, pointing at the Wookiee.

Luke laughed.

Leia handed Jada to her father, where he kissed her forehead sweetly. Mara smiled at the image, resting her head on his shoulder.

Hours later as the sun began to set, Mara entered a garden outside of the palace in search of Luke.

"Luke?" She called out, turning a corner.

Luke stood, his eyes on a statue.

Mara stepped towards him, locking her arm around his.

"She was buried here." Luke said.

Mara looked down at the stone.

PADMÉ AMIDALA
QUEEN, SENATOR, MOTHER

The statue was of a woman, dressed in a long dress with a robe over it. Her hair was long, pins in it.

"She's beautiful." Mara said, looking up at him.

"I wonder what it would be like if she were here." He mentioned.

Mara rubbed his arm. "She would be proud of you, Luke. . . I know I am."

She rested her head on his shoulder, where he placed his hand over hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"She's still here, she's with you." She told him.

Luke inhaled, his blue eyes lowering.

"Come on, let's get back. James is going to sleep."

Luke wrapped an arm around her, walking her back.

James slipped into bed excitedly, looking up at his father as he sat beside him.

"Tell me a story, father." James said, folding his hands.

Luke moved to sit on the edge of the bed, inhaling.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, was a man who lived with his aunt and uncle. And one day, he found two hard-working assistants that were separated from their owner. When the man helped them find their owner, he turned out to be a Jedi."

James' eyes widened.

"And with the Jedi, was a young and beautiful woman, who helped take care of the Jedi in his old age. But when the assistants came back, they told them about a princess, who needed to be rescued."

James nodded excitedly.

"They set out to rescue the princess, where they helped fight against the dark side. And in the midst of it all, the man and woman fell in love."

Mara stood in the doorway, biting her lip at Luke's words.

"Am I going to fall in love one day?"

Luke nodded. "You're going to love someone as much as the man loved the women."

Luke turned his head, his eyes locking with Mara's.

He smiled, turning back to his son.

"And they all lived happily ever after."