20 | Sith VS Jedi

Luke's heart raced as he stepped onto the circular platform. As the lights turned on, the hissed breathing of Darth Vader caught Luke's attention.

"The Force is with you, Young Skywalker." Vader said to him. "But you are not a Jedi yet."

As Luke inched closer to the dark geared figure, he drew his bright blue lightsaber. Vader didn't waste anytime allowing his to come to life, and Luke's heart raced faster.

As their sabers collided, Luke felt something change inside of him; bravery, confidence maybe.

As Luke pushed farther, Vader was much stronger than the young boy imagined. Vader pushed towards him, and Luke fell to the floor with a grunt.
Quickly standing up, he stared at the Sith.

Luke shouted as he began to fight back again. This time, they moved farther around the open space.
Luke ducked as Vader swung his lightsaber towards him, and the red beam swept through the pipes.

"You have learned much, Young One." Vader said.
"You'll find out I'm full of surprises!" Luke said, swinging his saber forward. Vader blocked his hit, and continued to fight the young boy.

Luke hissed as his lightsaber was knocked out of his hand. As Vader tried to hit him, Luke ducked; falling down the stairs in the process.

Vader Force jumped to him, and Luke crawled farther away from him.
"Your destiny lies with me, Skywalker." Vader told him.
Luke stared at him as he stood to his feet. "No."

As Luke stepped back, he felt himself drop into the Freezer Chamber. With a yell, he fell onto a metal surface.

"All too easy." Vader said, using the Force to turn on the freezer.

As steam spewed into the air, Vader seemed too pleased with himself.
Little did he know, that Luke had jumped out right as the steam formed. He hung from the ceiling pipes, and Vader noticed it seconds later.

"Impressive." Vader said, swinging his lightsaber through the pipes.

As Luke dropped, he grabbed a pipe that was spewing steam, and aimed it at Vader who grunted, and stumbled back; grabbing his lightsaber.

The duel continued as Luke blocked his hits, sweat already covering his face as his hair stuck to his forehead.

"Obi-Wan has taught you well." Vader spoke nonchalantly. "You have control of your fear."
"Now, release your anger, only your hatred can destroy me."

Fighting back, Luke squinted his eyes as the bright beams sparked around them.

As he fought, Vader grunted aloud as he fell back, over the edge.

Luke turned off his lightsaber, and ventured into the underway tunnels. He looked around for any sight, making his way towards a glass window that looked over the depths.
As the hissed breathing appeared, he swallowed.
As the Sith came into his view, he turned the lightsaber on.

Vader used the Force as he yanked an electrical plate out of the wall, throwing it towards Luke. As it neared him, he quickly sliced it in half before blocking Vader's hit.

As more things flew through the air, Luke groaned as an object jammed into the back of his head. Vader continued to throw things towards him, not being able to block everything as the objects hit him; shattering the large window.

Luke fell into the wall as the air sucked them outward, and Vader grabbed ahold of the wall. As Luke let go, he fell through the window, hanging onto the side of a metal surface as the depths below was a drop away. As he climbed onto the surface, he steadied himself to breathe.

As his surroundings changed, Luke knew it was much more dangerous. Just a hit would knock him over the edge.

As Luke walked through the small console room, he jumped back as a saber swung towards him. He blocked it quickly, finding himself walking backwards onto the surface as Vader used all of his strength.

Luke fell down breathlessly, not moving as Vader pointed his saber at him.
"It is useless to resist. Don't let you destroy yourself as Obi-Wan did."

Luke hit his lightsaber with Vader's as he moved towards the side. Once he was on his feet, he swung towards Vader's side armor, causing him to yell.

Blocking Luke's hit, he twisted downward, slicing through Luke's wrist With a scream, he held his handless arm to his chest, he fell down to the bars he had been on.

"There's no escape." Vader said as Luke panted.
"Don't make me destroy you."
"Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only began to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the Galaxy."

Luke crawled towards the end of the surface as he held on.

"I'll never join you!" He yelled.
"If you only knew the power of the Dark Side." Vader growled. "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father."
"He told me enough!" Luke shouted. "He told me you killed him!"

"No. I, am your father."
Luke's body grew numb at Vader's words as he stared at the masked Sith.
Luke shook his head. "No-No, that's not true, that's impossible!"
"Search your feelings, you know it is true."

Luke's eyes squinted as tears began to form. "NO!" He screamed.
"Luke, you can destroy The Emperor. He has foreseen. It is your destiny. Join me, and together; we can rule the Galaxy as father and son."
"Come with me, it's the only way."

Luke felt as if the world was lifted off of his shoulders as he let go of the frame he had held onto; allowing his body to fall.
Falling, it was as if his body fell down a slide as he slid down a tunnel. He rolled down as he came to a stop.

Before he could get up, the tunnel door collapsed underneath him, and he fell. He grabbed ahold of the Weather Vane before he could fall to his death; still holding his arm to his chest.

Luke closed his eyes as he hung weakly.

"Leia, hear me."

Update yaay :)) I'm going on vacation tomorrow yaaaaay!