23 | Rescue

Jabba felt pleasured and heavenly as Leia and Mara sat in front of him, dressed in the Slave outfits he had demanded them to wear. With shackles around their wrists and a collar around their neck, they stared at each other.

Leia and Mara's outfits contained a mixed green top with gold lining, along with a skirt that was slit on both sides.

"If he makes us dance, I may kill myself with this collae." Leia muttered.
Mara would have answered if Jabba hadn't yanked at the chains round her wrists, causing her to fall back against the skin of the Hutt, her arms over her head. Nausea rippled through her stomach as Leia wrinkled her nose.

Boba Fett stood near as he watched the slave Oola dance for Jabba. It seemed that the darkness wasn't the only thing he was seduced by.

***

Han was pushed into the cell, and Chewbacca roared. He leaned down and grabbed his bestfriend.

"Chewie, is that you?"
Chewbacca roared as he grabbed his friends arms.
"I can't see, pal." He said. "We have to get out of here."

Mara looked away from Jabba's small aquarium of Klatooine Frogs once she heard footsteps on the stairway.

A cloaked figure moved towards the throne, and Mara knew exactly who it was.
Luke removed his cloak, glancing at the two slaves he knew, and back at Jabba.

"Lord Jabba," Bib said in Huttese to wake the creature up. "Master Skywalker demands to speak with you."

Jabba's large eyes opened, and he stared down at Luke.

"At last! Master Luke has come to rescue me!" C-3PO cheered as he stood aside of the throne.

"I'm taking Captain Solo and his friends." Luke clarified. "You can either profit by this, or be destroyed. But I warn you, not to underestimate my powers."

Mara looked at Leia. "I have a bad feeling about this."

The room filled with several laughs from Jabba and the creatures that surrounded him. Luke looked around before focusing his gaze on Jabba.

Mara's eyes widened as the trapdoor began to part under the boy. "LUKE!"
Luke fell through, causing Leia and Mara to lean forward. Luke landed on his knees, and the slaves choked as Jabba pulled them back by the collar around their necks.

Luke stared as a large creature appeared, a loud roar escaping from it's mouth. He felt his body freeze, but he knew he had to move soon.

As the Rancor lifted him, Luke held an object Mara couldn't see in his hands that the Guard had dropped, and slammed it into it's mouth. It gargled as Luke dropped down.

The Rancor moved towards the Jedi, and Luke quickly dodged his swings. He landed on the ground, quickly crawling underneath a space in the wall.

As Luke looked out, he spotted the door behind the Rancor.
As the creature extended it's long clawed hand towards Luke, grabbed a nearby rock, smashing it onto it's hand.
As it leaned back and roared in pain, Luke ran towards the door.

As the door slid open, he wrapped his hands around the metal bars and tried to yank at them.

Becoming panicked, he leaned against the wall as it neared him.
Once he seen a button on the wall for the large sliding door, he threw a rock at it, watching the door fall onto the creature; knocking it to the ground.

As Mara and Leia cheered thankfully, Jabba yanked at their shackles again. Mara found herself gasping for air as be continued.

The bars lifted and creatures ran into the pit. A man stared at the dead Rancor, and began to sob uncontrollably.

Near, Lando who was disguised as a guard pushed through the surrounding creatures, and went to grab Han and Chewbacca.

Mara looked near Leia. "We have to do something."