Chapter 34: Hello, San Francisco

Falling in Love with Hollywood’s Golden Boy

Chapter 34: Hello, San Francisco.

See ya next Thursday!!!

And I'd really appreciate it if you all could at least vote or make one comment. I absolutely hate ghost readers so please just comment or vote. Thanks guys :)

COMMENT!

SHARE!

LIKE!

VOTE!

PICTURE OF CAYDEN BOYD AS DREW ON THE SIDE!!>>>>>

Maddie’s POV

After we had landed, there was a guy in uniform standing next to an all-white Dodge Charger with black rims.

Damn. This guy owns every cool car known to man.

“Thanks, Charlie.” Drew said and handed Charlie at least at least $100 in 20’s in his hand.

Drew put our bags in the trunk before opening the passenger door for me and getting in his side of the car.

One we were both buckled, Drew sped off to the hotel.

****

The car stopped at a big hotel that looked 5 star just from the outside. It was called the Ritz-Carlton. Oh yeah! I’ve heard of it. They’re hotels are all over the place but they’re hella expensive.

It looked clean and there were guards outside. Drew took our bags, held my hand and walked us to the entrance.

“Mr. Parker.” One of the guards nodded that ‘sup’ thing to Drew.

Drew did it back before we entered the hotel.

This hotel was definitely a 5 star. The lobby was fancy, big, decorative and crystal clean.

We walked up to the check-in desk and waited until the lady got off of the phone.

“Oh my goodness, Drew Parker! What can I help you with today?” The blonde lady said, overly excited.

“Yeah, can I get a junior suite, please?” He asked.

“Okay sure, double bed, or one?” She asked him.

“One” He responded.

Why would he want only one bed- ohhh…

She looked at both of us and just rolled her eyes and went back to finding the room

Okay then, b*tch.

She then got up and went somewhere.

She came back to two keys in her hand and handed them to Drew.

“Here ya go, Drew! Room 336. I gave you the junior suite with the best view, don’t worry, it doesn’t cost extra.” She giggled as she told him.

“Thanks, um…” He looked at her name tag, “Paisley” He smiled.

“Oh, anytime, Drew!” She smiled.

We nodded at her before taking the elevator to our room.

Once we arrived at the door that said 336, Drew stuck the key in an opened it.

The sight was literally breathtaking. It was definitely larger than a normal king bed suite.

Like, once you walked in the room, there was the bed, the two night stands, a chair, a couch and a large television. Then once you walked down the passageway, there was another big room which had the kitchen in it and then the bathroom. And once you walked into the big bathroom, there was a rectangle shaped bathtub that had a towel rack, a TV in front of it and then what I thought was cute was that on the side of the tub by the wall, there was a whole row of unused candles just waiting to be lit. Hmm… Maybe Drew and I could put this bad boy to good use. I mentally smirked. But seriously, the view from the bedroom was incredible. There was the windows that gave you the best view you could see in San Francisco.