Chapter 1: It's always about Drew Parker

Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

“AHHHH! OMG! OMG!” Rachel screams

“What?” I asked, wondering why she was screaming.

“Drew… Parker” She says breathing heavily while fanning herself and then pointing to the television.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at her then turn my attention to the television.

When I look at the television, I saw a lady talking about Drew.

“Megan Barkley, here. Now as you all know, teen pop sensation, Drew Parker is on his tour right now and is heading to New York for his next concert. Now while he was on his tour, we got some pictures of him and Ashlee Woods chilling on the beach together.” She said; showing some pictures of Drew and Ashlee on the screen. Ashlee Woods was Drew’s ‘temporary’ girlfriend; even though they constantly have an on and off relationship all the time.

“That little slut” Rachel spat; wincing her eyes at the pictures in front of her.

Rachel hates Ashlee with a burning passion, not only because she’s dating Drew, but because on her interviews she’s sounds like a total bitch and there was about 3 sex scandals about her about a year ago with Scott Daniels and some other actors.

But honestly I couldn't agree anymore with Rachel; Ashlee Woods was a totally slut.

“What does he see in her anyway?” She says in disgust.

“Well, for one this; she’s drop dead gorgeous.” I said.

“She’s an actress, has a load of money and offers herself to any hot guy she sees.”

“Ugh, true.” She confesses and then breaks down into laughter.

“What?” I ask; starting to laugh with her.

“It’s true! She does offer herself to any guy she sees!” She says while laughing.

I just laugh.

“Hey, everybody and thanks for entering my win-a-date contest! But now I am going to announce the winner.” We heard a voice say from the television.

After hearing Drew’s announcement about his win-a-date contest, Rachel stops laughing and turns all of her attention to the television.

I see Rachel stand up on the couch and cross her fingers. I’m guessing she entered the contest.

“Please… please… please…please.” I hear Rachel whisper to herself; begging that she’d win.

In a way I felt bad for her because I knew that there was a 1 out of a million chance that she’d win and I know that she wants to win probably more than any girl in the world. I don’t want to feel this negative for her but it’s true. Only one girl out of billions would win these contest or sweepstakes.

“And the winner is…username-lilycat5665; aka Lily Coin from Boston, Massachusetts.” I heard Drew say on the screen. “Congratulations Lily and I can’t wait to see you on our—” Drew continued until the television shut off.

I turned my head to look at Rachel.

“Sorry, Rach” I say; sympathetically.

“Nah, it’s okay. I should have known after all those contests’ I entered and didn’t win. I mean it’s me, verses a couple of billion girls out there in the world.” She says.

“Yeah, well, there’s always next time.” I said; comforting.

“Yeah” Is all she says.

Now after a couple of hours after laughing, gossiping, and chatting, I finally decided to go home.