Chapter 40: I'm Ready

Falling in Love with Hollywood’s Golden Boy

(WOOP WOOP) Chapter 40: I'm Ready

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!

LIKE!

************************************************************

THIS CHAPTER IS R-RATED SO STOP READING AT THE 3 BOLD BLACK  # LINES WHEN YOU SEE IT IF YOU DON’T LIKE R-RATED SCENES!!!!! KEEP READING ON IF YOU WANT TO READ IT.

4 Hours Later

“Who the fuck seriously take this long at the gym?!” I exclaimed to no one.

I was getting extremely bored because I had watched all the episodes of Pretty Little Liars and the Vampire Diaries that I had missed on Demand and I had wrote a song using Drew’s piano.

So here I am, sprawled out on his couch at 10:00 at night, waiting for this idiot to come home.

My eyes started droop a little as another 15 minutes of extreme boredom passed by.

I almost fell asleep until I heard a click and the door open.

“Who’s there?!” I sprung up on the couch.

“It’s me” He said.

“OH THANK GOD! I was just about to die of complete and utter boredom.

“Well, jeesh, didn’t know I was missed that much.” He chuckled.

I glared at his cockiness but then my eyes started to wander all over his sweaty body. I could easily tell that his muscles were all tense from his workout which made him look soooooooooooo sexy right now. I couldn’t help but stare at his biceps as you saw the defined muscles run down his arm and the perfectly shaped pectorals that peaked out from the side of his cut-off shirt, and the outline of his perfectly formed abs through his sweaty cut-off shirt.

I licked my lips in satisfaction, restraining myself from jumping his bones right here.

“Like something you see?” He teased, cockily.

“What?” I shook my head, looking back up at his face now.

He dropped his head as he chuckled at me.

“So how was your workout?” I asked him, breaking the silence.

“It was good. I’m so tired.” He sighed.

“You should be; you were gone for four fucking hours.” I said.

He chuckled. “Yeah, sorry about that, I lost track of time.”

“Yeah, I can see that.”

“Why didn’t you leave?” He asked me.

“I left the key in my other bag.” I stated.

“Oh” He nodded.

Silence…

He coughed. “Well, you can go home if you want, you look tired too.” He said.

“Yeah” I agreed and got up off of the couch and headed towards him. “I’ll see ya later?” I asked him.

“You know it” He smirked and leaned down for simple kiss.

My lips lingered on his a little longer before we broke apart and I grabbed my stuff.

“Love you” He smiled and waved back at me.