Chapter 35: Apology Not Accepted

Falling in Love with Hollywood's Golden Boy

Chapter 35: Apology Not Accepted

COMMENT!

LIKE!

VOTE!

SHARE!

PICTURE OF ARIEL WINTER AS NATALIA ON THE SIDE!!>>>>>

And don't hate me because I didn't do a sweet 16 chapter. I didn't feel like making one. But I wrote about it in this chapter soo yahhh.

I posted it early because I just couldn't wait so I'll update next thursday if I don't excited again.

AND PLEASE JUST TAKE 5 SECONDS TO VOTE AND/OR COMMENT!! PLEASE!!!

Maddie's POV

It's been two days since Natalia's Sweet 16 and I have to admit, her sweet 16 was the best sweet 16 I've ever been to. Her family was super nice, she had some sl*tty friends that were eyeing my man but it was iight. Drew had before a couple of songs that, took some pictures with fans, and sighed stuff. I even signed stuff because his fans somehow like me. I thought that every single one of his fans wanted to murder me, but I guess I was wrong, or they were just pretending to be nice just so they could have Drew Parker's girlfriend's signature and rub it in their friend's faces. Yup, definitely the second one.

But right now, Drew and I were at the beach, soakin up the sun!

We've been here since like 3 o'clock and now it's about 7 o'clock and we had tanned, gone in the water and splashed each other to death and now I'm sitting here, waiting for Drew to get back with our virgin drinks. It was hot and I was dying of thirst.

I actually was tired and wanted to just go back to the hotel so I grabbed my bag and got up to walk to the bathroom to go change out of my bathing suit and put some clothes on. And then when I'm done, I'll just come out and tell Drew that I don't feel like staying anymore.

But seriously what is taking him so long? He's been gone for like 10 mintues. I looked towards the beach hut and there was nobody on line.

Okayyy... Weird...

But I shook my head and just shrugged as I walked up the women's bathroom and went in and took about 2 minutes to change my clothes and get out. I was about to go back to where we were laying until I heard an obnoxious high pitched laugh, so it made me turn around to the bimbo that's laughing like that.

And that's where I saw him.

There he was, standing with about 4 girls and the one who did the obnoxious laugh was leaning on Drew. She tried to sexily trace her arm down his bare chest and it made me angry that he wasn't doing anything about it. He looked uncomfortable but he wasn't stopping her. And then she did what I was hoping she wouldn't do.

She leaned forward and smashed her overly puffed lips to Drew's.

I don't think he kissed her back but again, he wasn't doing anything about it. I was so beyond pissed right now, nobody could understand.

I had slammed the rest of the door I was holding on to, closed and Drew's and the group of girls heads snapped towards me.

I looked at them all with disgust as a tear dropped down from my face.

I instantly saw Drew's face full of guilt and regret. I then speed walked away from the scene and went out in the front for a taxi.

Now see there usually aren't taxis at the beach but luck was on my side and there just so happens to be someone getting out of a taxi so I run over to him and open the door until Drew turns me around.