Chapter 10: The second date Part 2

Chapter 10

Maddie’s POV

“Maddie” A voice calls my name.

“Maddie wake up” The voice says again.

“Mhmm?” I say; starting to wake up.

“Come on, let’s go, where here.” He says; shaking me really hard.

“Alright, alright! Just stop shaking me.” I said; sitting up in the passenger seat.

“Okay, well hurry up” He says and reaches his hand out to help me out of the car.

“Thanks” I said as I got out of the car.

After getting out of the car he closes the door wile I look around at Hershey Park.

Damn that rollercoaster is huge!

Here’s the thing.

I don’t have a fear of rollercoasters; I just have a fear of giant ones.

For example; the King da Ka, in Six Flags; now that’s way too big for me handle.

It’s just the butterflies I hate and the feeling of thinking I’m about to fall out or off.

“Let’s go” He says; and grabs my hand and then tingles shot through my arm.

Oh? He grabbed my hand.

We walked up to the ticket booth and he bought us speed tickets so that we can cut the line on any ride.

“Dean Thomson?” I asked; remembering that was his fake name.

“Yup” He smirked and grabbed my hand again and led me into the amusement park.

What is with him holding my hand now?

“Ey look! Fahrenheit!” He shouts and starts speed walking to the rollercoaster; while still holding my hand.

 I just shook my head and giggled.

Did this guy always act like a kid at amusement parks?

So when we approached the line; we went on the speed line and walked all the way to the front of the line.

I looked up at the rollercoaster and widened my eyes.