Oh no....Big Mistake

"Say's who?" sneered Dark looking at Vaati, "It's not like girls have any better use than amusing men in the first place cousin dearest."

"EXCUSE ME!" I yelled offended by Dark's comment.

"YOU TWISTED BASTARD!" yelled Vaati, "She's not an object, (Y/n) is a person!" he flung a large whirlwind towards Dark.

"Child control yourself."  Vaati's father bluntly stated, while calmly snapping his fingers causing Vaati's winds to disperse, "We both know who's stronger anyways child." He grinned walking closer to me, "besides what use is a person when they no longer have a role to play in the world? Hmm son?" sneering he stroked my cheek again but in a mocking way this time, a way to mock everything about me.

"Don't you touch me!" disgusted I screamed quickly grabbing a kunai and throwing it at him out of reflex, "EVERYONE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS DAMN YOU!"

"(Y/n) Don't do-" Shadow tried to stop me but failed as I smacked his hand away letting him know that I wasn't backing down from this fight, "Do as you will then but I will interfere if I think it's going too far."

"No you'll stay out of it Shadow." I plainly stated glaring ferociously at Vaati's father, "I wont back down not this time, not when I have the chance-"

"Look you," Vaati cut me off saying, "(Y/n) you seem unaware of what you're doing. My father he could turn you to stone if he felt like it, stay out of it this is my problem not yours."

"OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CARE DUMBASS? LOOK AT THE WAY I'VE HAD TO GROW UP BECAUSE OF THE WAR! DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK IF I'M TURNED TO STONE!?! BESIDES WE AGREED TO FIGHT TOGETHER, DAMN YOU! BESIDES IT'S MY FIGHT AS MUCH AS IT IS YOUR'S VAATI!" Dark laughed as I yelled at Vaati furiously, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK!" after that Dark stopped laughing and remained silent silently staring at me.

"ohh my, so she inherited that displeasing issue from her father?" Vaati's father laughed, "Who would have guessed Adraphine and Kaarel's child would be such a fierce and brave girl hehe." Enraged that he would so carelessly fling around my parent's names like in front of me I charged at him not worried about my own life as I did so. "hmph, ignorant child do you really believe that you can beat me?" he bluntly stated as he stepped out of my way.

"aghkrragh!" I grunted like a wild animal fighting at he casually flung me away with a sweep of his hand, "Don't you dare speak their names in such a manner! You have absolutely no right to be doing so!"

"(Y/n)!" despite Shadow's yells I did not stop trying to attack Vaati's father to help Vaati defeat him, "St-stop he'll kill you!!! Please don't do this!"

"HAH!" I laughed at Vaati's father carelessly throwing a second kunai in his general direction, "Are you too afraid to fight me you damn coward?"

"(Y~n)!" Yelled Dark in a disgusting romantic tone it was then he grabbed me from behind, "Heh I got you this time sweetie and I don't plan on letting go~!"

"Huh? What the. .?...Rrrraaaggghhhhhhh!" As I realized who was holding me I began to violently fight against them. Unaware of what was happening around me, the two had managed to carry me off.

"If you want the girl back you know what to do my child!" sneered Vaati's father at the two boys looking horrified at what was occurring before their eyes, "Best of luck to you if you can make it!ahahahahahahahahaha!"

I recognized this laugh (this brings you back to your senses, because of the plot coming back into play) and began to struggle even more to escape my captors, mother had always told me if I met this man later in life to run and avoid him at all costs{aka-never fight this man and run for your life}. It was at this point that I could finally realize why this man had been sealed with the help of my aunt Impa, he was the one aiding Bongo bongo in his quest for Sheikah domination over Hyrule. He was sealed to protect everyone from harm. I had to get away from him at all cost weather it mean my life or not, for the sake of Hyrule, myself, or anyone else; but for the sake of the world as we all knew it, and if I ever wanted to go home wherever it was now.

"Sir she's beginning to get hard to hang on to, she seems to have the strength of a wild animal as well." Dark grunted at I violently swung my legs trying to escape his grip, "What should I do with her for the moment, those two will come after her after all she is their friend."

"This will work the best." Vaati's father said with a snap of his fingers, it was then that my vision went black.

Shadow's Pov

"DAMNIT!" I yelled furiously kicking the wall, I knew that it seemed like I was a child throwing a tantrum but who wouldn't be? This was the second time Dark had grabbed her from right under my nose. "Goddess I'm such an idiot!"

"It wasn't your fault Shadow...." Vaati said grimly as he looked out the window where they had carried (Y/n) away, "My father is a sadistic bastard we both know that now don't we, there was nothing that either of us could've done."

"Y-Yeah but I can't help but feel guilty about it," I mumbled in response, "I promised to keep her safe no matter the consequence....My fallen angel, I hope you wont think poorly of me because of this....."

(A/N)- The next chapter will be in Shadow's Pov