the begining

i went up to my floor and into my room. this would be my last sleep on this bed in this room and in the case i die  it would be the last time i would sleep, alive anyway.

jack came into my room, i knew he would not like to be alone. " hey Tamie i want to tell you something" jack asked

"whats that?' i asked

"i kinda like you," he said smiled and walked out of my room. and just before he left the room he looked at me and said " the night you kissed Ittin, that night while you were sleeping i kissed you."

that struck me like a knife in the chest, he kissed me! i knew that night it wasn't a dream, HE KISSED ME! gosh! I'm in a flipping love triangle! i never knew it was so awkward, i hope it isn't like Katniss and Peta 'cause in the end she killed him and i really don't fell like killing Jack tomorrow. OMG I FEEL SOOOOO WEIRD.

i quickly got changed into my pj's and laid down on my bed. and as i slowly drifted of to sleep i realized weather i win the hunger games or not i could never EVER be with ether of them and that, well, that just SUCKS!

......................

I woke up the next day and i felt the butterflies rush to my tummy i new i had 3 other people to back me up so i was good but i was still seared i could die! ooohh scary stuff. i went to put on the cloths that were left out, it was a a green camo t-shirt, black pants and a black sweeter. i walked out to the kitchen and there was a large amount of food, pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast, and French toast. i sat down and had French toast (my favorite) and eggs, juice, and hot chocolate. i ate it quick and waited in the TV room for other people.

i put on the talk show where the was the game maker on the show.

" so who do you think will win?" he asked

" i think Amie nd er ittle crew ill inw." she said that feel awesome the game maker wants us to win! i cant wait to win but then again i really don't want to go into the hunger games but its happening.

....................

molly led me to the the tube where she straighten my jacket and helped me put my necklace it is a brown string with a panda on it.  and i stepped into the tube, it didn't close and Molly said to me," good luck even though i cant pick favorites i think you are the strongest, cutest and the most likely to win. Good job."she then walked out of the room .

Ariel walked into the room shook my hand smiled then walked out. " please can you step into the tube you will be lifted up in, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2." and the tube started lifted, when it got to the top i looked around it, had 4 different areas a beach, a forest, hills and a flat area. luckily Cassie was behind the forest. i looked at what was in front of me.

there was a bag a step in front of me and a suit case on my left. "59, 58, 57." my plan was i grab the suitcase then the backpack  then run to Cassie. "33, 32, 31." i was scared but i know i could win. i looked beside me there was both the district one tributes. i had two barrettes in my hair, i took one out and threw it in front of the girls platform. it blew up killing her. Score!one less carer to care about. " 10 9 87" i got myself prepaid to run "3 2, 1 HONK"

I ran to th suitcase then to the backpack and ran to Cassie who had a backpack too and a bag of oranges. Tama was running to us and Brodey was already hear with a small pack arrows. Tama was almost here so we started running into the forest. we kept running for like 20 minutes when we saw a tree that was easy to climb so we sat down to check out what we have.

.................................

i was going to make it longer but i wanted to publish so what do you think?

comment, vote and whatever

the hunger games has officay started yaaaaay

TOODLES

-AUNAMONK