Ok so this is how she is? *EM*

The soft bed felt so awesome after sitting on the hard couch bouncing up and down. Listening to Ariel lecture me and Jack about how we need to be powerful and never give in and stuff like that. I listened because its important to know stuff like that so I can come back. I had changed into a light, nightgown that was made of silk.

I was trying to sleep but I don't know if I can, I keep having nightmares. You know the stuff like, I'm in the hunger games, and I die, watching my parents die stuff like that. I get scared wake up then realize waking up wouldn't help anything, in just a few short months I will be going in that arena.

****************************************************************

I spent very many days on the train leading me to the Capitol. The most important part on the train was looking at the Capitol for the first time, and may I say it was amazing! There was fans by the thousands all standing there for even just a glimpse of the new tributes.

But being pushed a shoved past the screaming fans of me and Jack wasn't amazing. The serves is really bad, they push you and shove you and hurt you its just awful. I went up in the elevator to the 5th floor with Ariel and Jack. Ariel showed me and Jack my room.

I stepped into the cream coloured room, the bed spreads are a dull lavender, the pillows are a very faint sky blue, the bedside table was a dark oak wood, the closet was filled sky-high with clothing not to mention the HUGE TV on the wall across my bed it was spectacular.

I just then realized how uncomfortable the clothes that I'm wearing were. I walk over to the closet and open it, I pull out the first thing I saw, a royal blue dress that went to my knees. I went to the dresser and pulled out a dark blue headband. I looked at myself in the full length mirror, my light brown hair looked nice agent the dark bur of the band, my light skin made the royal blue look darker.

Then I stepped out of my room and went to Ariels, or that's what I thought...

.............................

CLIF HANGER sorry it took me so long to update I just have school and the talent show is comming so ya, I DO have a life ya know

bye Aunamonk