chapter 24

Ariel's POV

I look up.

I see clouds.

most people would think of the shape they are.

but I think of Tamie...

Tama's POV

I see Cassie and Tamie wisspering and I know that's not good. with people dieing so qwickly now we have to split and I have a feeling only I will be splitting.

I hear a grr. its like a low rumbuling and I now its not my stomach (we just had some crackers). suddonly the ground shakes it's moving up and down. "EARTHQUAKE!" Tamie screams over the noise.

I jump down under the selter.

................................................................

Cassie's POV

I whatch as Tama jumps under the shelter that's stupid but I can't really tell her. I stay near Tamie with Brody trying to protect every thing he can.

then it stops.

I look over at Tama but the shelter as caved her in.

.....................................

A few moments later

the speakers come on."so to move along I hope you all enjoyed that wonderful earthquake, but I see that ot made it diffucult problum for some of you. woopes but luckly for you I've will lay out some nice preasents to help you out. it will be out at noon yourwelcome." the anocment was over.

I looked over at Tamie. "a shovel," she muttered," we would need a shovel to get Tama out."

"yes ofcorse but should we risk it?" Brody asked

"well 2 of us could go and one of us could stay with Tama."

I added

"I thik it sould be me and Brody no offence Cassie but your not in the best... ability right now."

I look down at my leg,"ok I understand so at noon you two go get the shovel or whatever from the bancuate." I heard a cannon go off. "Tama!" I shout out. all three of us start digging in the pile of sand.

I see her head form start to show, "Tama," i say a little calmer now, "are you dead,"

She laughes,"yup I'm dead, but my legs and body are still stuck and it's really hurts. Ow! something bit me!"

"Sandcrabes," Brody muttered

"please get me out," she pleaded. I saw her start to cry. she has her face coverd in sand, sweat and tears. She was gross and smelly and I knew she needed to get out of there fast.

"we will, get you out I promise. Tamie, Brody you have to go, ok.

"ofcorse Cassie. I'll go."