the interview

Molly helped me get my dress on the baby blue dress is so soft and i feel like i have nothing on. we were in line, and i was so nervouse but i could do this! slowly one by one people went to their interviews i waited till my turn. then it was time...

"now the sweet and adorable Tamie Drion!" that was my cue, with my sweetiest face on and cupcake hands i walked on stage. the first thing i saw was the blinding lights of the spotlight. but i kept the smile on my face and my cupcake hands. ( totaly a Jessie thingy) i carefully sat down on the love seat and looked at Harry Amtion.

"so Tamie, pretty good job with those points, 10 wow good job how did you make that happen?"

"well i'm not alloud to say, but just between us you can't give a bad mark to this face!" i said with a huge smile on, giggling a little. Harry laugh too.

"True, true now i'mjust wondering do you have any alinseis?" he asked

" actule i have 3 other team mates besides me i would tell you who but thats how we keep people watching," i said very cheesealy. i know it wasent very funny but they like cheesey.

" I geusse, you are made for show biss," he said smiling

" why thank you," i smiled back

" so Tamie you mother is a very good tailor, i bet you knew this but, for this years hungergames she has desinged everyones clothing?"

"actule i didnt ," i said confuzed why wouldent Molly tell me? but i cant think about it right know.

" well thats strange, hm, any way do you have any spicel wepon?"

" no not really, im ok at smashing stuff," I lied no one but my allies new what my real talent.

"we have time for one last question, who are you afried of?"

this was a hard question but after a cople of qwick thinking i had the perfect answer, " i am afried of everyone, everyone this year is so, so scary im  tarrified but i think if i try willy, willy hard i might win." i said in  a baby voice.

"well its time to go now, give it up for sweet Tamie Drion!" and i walked off stage with a smirk on my face.

*************************************************************************************************************

what did you think next step IN TO THE ARENA YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what do you think of the new cover well g2g

BYEEEEE

-aunamonk