Its on

I looked at what I had luckily for me the suitcase was filled with different sized knifes! My back pack had rope a empty water bottle, a blanket, and 3 band aids.

Brody's back pack had, a pair of scissors and a huge thing of string. He had a bag of arrows that could be useful, I guess. Tama had a thing of apples and a water bottle. Finnaly Cassie had a back pack with a flashlight some matches and a sleeping bag.

We had a lot!

"crutch" a twig broke to the left of us we all grabbed our weapons (so everyone grabbed a knife) and we positioned to attack. Whatever was there knew its cover was up and walked out. It sounded vicious and scary and could kill some just by looking at them, I got scared knowing what the game makers could do. I trembled in fear when... A .....

VICIOUS MAN EATING BUNNY HOPED OUT! wait, that sounds crazy a vicious man eating, bunny? Man I sound like I'm on something. Ya I think I've gone crazy too, only three hours into the game and I've already gone crazy.

"wip, crash, *dieing bunny sound" before anyone could stop it a knife came out of no where and killed the bunny, but the thing is no one threw their knife. Hmmm. I we turned around and there was Jack. He was following us the whole time!

I was going to tell everyone to back down when Brody charged at him and stabbed him in the chest. I ran over screaming at Brody. I sat near him I knew I could ent have saved him. He looked up at me and said "Tamie I think I love you," I started to cry. "before I die," he said," can you kiss me?" I nodded my head, lened down and kissed him.

He smiled "thank you now I can die happy" he said then died. I started screaming at everything, I screamed at Brody for killing him, I screamed at Tama and Cassie for not doing anything, I screamed and the cappitle for putting me here and most importantly I screamed at the tree for just standing there and watching.

.................................................

Ariel's POV

With jack dead I now only have Tamie to put my faith on. But as I watch the scene of Jack's death again and again a plan forms in my mind. Not everyone will win the hunger games but now one has really died...

.....................................................

? POV

I set the cannons to go off since the blood bath was over. It was eleven booms, nine of the blood bath, the other two were from That Brody kid and that Jack kid, they both killed someone. I was kind of sad Jack died if he had made it out I would have dated him.

I'm assent game maker I basically chose who gets to win but my 'boss' doesn't know that. Everyone who died in the blood bath was who I wanted to die. I live in the cappitle and the thing you may not know a lot about the cappitle so I'll tell you a little bit about it.

It is bright and colorful most people, have brightly colored hair, the technology is amazing! You can think about being thirsty and a glass of water will be in your hand. But every year when the districts are getting reaped were are too, just not as dangerously.

We get pick to be the assent and game maker. I got picked and I was so excited to be a game maker is an honor, to be assent I pretty dang good too.

...........................................

Theeeeeeee ennnnnnnnnd

Heeeeeeeeeey Aunamonk here do what did you think hmmmm

Thought that was the end NOT mwhahaha I'm so evil!!!!

.......................,......

Tamie's POV

The national anthem played and we looked up the people who had died that stood out were,

District one ( the girl I killed)

District five (you know what happened to Jack)

District eleven

And District twelve

Eleven people are already dead which means 13 left including me.

IT'S ON!!!