How Often Do Hearts Break?

Willam's POV

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I walk into the cafeteria  talking with my friends, we get our food, bread and mushroom soup. we sit down at the long table near the projector, so I can see me beloved Cassie in front row. I see that Brody guy who 'loves' MY(!) Cassie, he is sitting on a large rock with red eyes, a person comes on and says how its his birthday, (yippee) and he's getting a present. His face is searching the sky, it cuts to the beautiful Cassie who looks sad, but than begs to go find him. It goes back to the loser where a bright yellow backpack floats down from the sky (its floating down on a black parachute) he holds it in his hand not doing anything with it. 

Cassie comes forward with a smile on her face they run to hug, h-hug. i stand up and walk out of the cafeteria. I go out the door and just keep walking, i don't know where i was going my legs seemed to have a mind of their own. i ended up at Cassie's house, i knocked at the door and crossed my arms. Mr.Demelo answered the door.

"Will!" i winced ( i don't like being called will),"what are you doing here, isent it school time?" he asked

"well Sir, have you been watching the Hunger Games?" i asked

"of course i have but i just paused to have lunch."

"well turn it on!" i exclaimed and pushed into his house and turned on the TV. 

"I'm flattered... but i have a boyfriend-" i felt proud i knew she would stand up for me. but she didnt stop there, "but i think i love you more than i love him."

"SNNNNAAAAPPP!!" that was the sound of my heart breaking. tears filled up my eyes,

"Will-,"

"I don't like being called Will, its William, and know that your not my girlfriends father i just want to say that sir... I like your mustache." i said then stormed out of his house.

i ran into Anita-Mop when i walked back to school, "hey Willie," she said, smirking while twirled her hair.

"not now Anita, Cassie just broke my heart me and I don't need any more!" i said angrily pushing past her

"but Willie we were meant to be!"

"no we weren't, Anita, I don't even like you, no one does. OK! Just leave me ALONE!" i screamed in her face and ran to the boys bathroom.i sat in a stall and waited than i felt a shock, "CASSIE!" i shouted

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Cassie's POV

I gasped as i watched them all die in front of me. the warm blood splattered on my hands and knife, and my tears dripped down on Tama's puntured cheast.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

There you go Natty I wrote it for you without you asking! YAYYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

-Aunamonk