Ariel Cross *EM*

***this chapter is under edit mode***

Me and Jack sat in opposite in velvet couches. I played with my cloud dress in a bored manner. Dranma said she'd only be a minuet, and its been like 15! I looked around the train. Its been made to look like our district, 5 being ours.

There were small fake bombs every were the walls were painted a gray-blue couler to look like an explosion just happened. There were electricity lines and lightning. What on earth and beyond were they thinking when they did this like seriously do they think we're a joke? Just because were in district 5 power plant doesn't mean lightning and explosives, okay, it means perfect electricity and hard work. NOT BOMBS DUH!

I laid face first on the couch not wanting to get up. I won't get very many more good night sleeps. I hear the TV go on, I look over to see Jack sitting there watching the district 11's reaping. it goes from first to last.

"So there is your tributes form district 11" district 11 escort said in a bored manner. She scooted 2 children away from the stage.

I got up and pushed Jack out of the way so I could watch the reruns of district 5. I watched myself go up and may I say I looked absolutely stunning in that dress and with my hair just naturally put to the side. I could see Jack not taking his eyes of the screen for a second, I don't even think he blinked...

"Very pretty, very pretty." I herd a voice it scared me but I didn't show it I just calmly turned around, Jack on the other hand jumped up, did a funky dance and turned around. There was Ariel Cross. She was pretty, in a different way then most people think. She had long black hair that went to her waist, sharp blue eyes and pale, pale, pale skin. She had very sharp and strong futures.

She walked up to me and said, "what a pretty girl with your looks you could win." I looked at her like she was crazy, I wasn't pretty pretty was blond hair, blue eyes and tanned skin, or even when your tall you pretty. but I have none of those.Light brown hair, deep green eyes, not really tan and I'm about average height. not pretty.

"And you well... we can make it work." I don't think she likes Jack. Apparently not many people think people with glasses are handsome I think their crazy. Jack is kinda cute NOT SAYING I LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING! He just this much cute: [ ] not much at all.

............................................................

sorry its short g2g  

aunamonk