My Points *EM*

I dashed out my room and into the TV room where Ariel and Jack were sitting. Ariel told me it was time for the showing of the points. I smiled and sat down beside Jack.

I was so excited to see what I got but my other team members went first.

Here's what everyone got:

District 3

Female, 15

TAMA HERISTONE 7 points

District 4

Female, 15

CASSIE DEMELO 9 points

District 5

Male, 14

JACK XAVREN 8 points

District 5

Female, 13

TAMIE DRION 10 points

District 8

Male, 17

BRODEY STANING 11 points

I congratulated myself then went to the TV room were everyone was pretty happy for what we got.

*************************************************************************************************************

now we only had one challenge left...

the interview.

**************************************************************************************************************

did you think I was finished NEVER MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

**************************************************************************************************************

 Molly gave me 3 choices I could ether have a lime green long sleeves short dress that went to my knees, a purple dress that had a pink flower on the top it is strapless and goes to my ankles or a pale baby blue spaghetti strap that went past my feet with just plan baby blue streaks across it. I picked the baby blue one with white heels, a pearl necklaces with matching bracelet, headband and earrings.

Ariel told me to be as sweet, funny and witty as I could. I knew I could do this everyone thought the 12 and 13 year olds were the baby's so since I m so small ( compared to the other people) if everyone thinks I just little and helpless I will be unstoppable! I so know I can win this!

*********************************************************************************************************

now you think I m finished well good job 'cuz I am

what did you think and I m almost and the actual hunger games YAY cant wait!

toddles

-Aunamonk

PS look at me up dating like every day (: