Goodbye *EM*

***the chapter is under editing***

I sat I a room with two velvet couch's. I sat on the one closest to the window. I looked outside at one tree, one lonely tree. It wasn't very comforting.

"Sweetheart" I turn to see my mom running towards me she embraced me in a long hug. we hugged until it was time for her to leave. "Sweetheart good luck please, I love you" My mom started crying, silent tears pored down my face.

The next person to come in was my grandparents. We sat down on one of the couches. They held me, no words were spoken till they needed to go. My grandma handed me a necklace.

"Tamie!" In ran Willa and Sammy. Willa still had a tear stained face. She gave me a hug and then Sammy came in too we had the longest group hug ever. When they had to leave Willa wouldn't let go she got pulled of by Sammy who didn't even put her back down till he got all the way down the hall.

My dad was last, "Tamie listen to me I love you and I will never forget you."

"Y-you mean you don't think I can do it?"  I asked sadly.

"No, I don't," My dad said before he gave me a quick hug and left. Right now I wish my father wasn't so honest.

_________________________________________________________

I looked around the train, I finally had some time on my own. I took a deep breath and looked at the little present my grandma gave me. the necklace was the one that was past down form generation to generation. My mom told me when I was 18 I would get it unless I got picked for the hunger games then we would giggle until people gave us dirty looks. Well, she kept he promise for sure.

_________________________________________________________

 Neacklace on side or at the begining is your reading on mobile.

sorry it was short and thanks for reading. (:

-Aunamonk:-) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

cm² oh and folow my instagram its aunamonk if you see a monkey kissing another monkey then that's the right one-)