the parade thingy *EM*

a few weeks to the parade

........................................

Molly helped me slip on my white dress. Molly is my designer person, ya know the person who makes my outfits and stuff. Like Ariel said I'm a cloud. I am in a pure white suit, with a short white dress, a fluffy tutu, and in my hair a white headband with a small cloud on it. What Jack was wearing? Don't even ask.

It was a black suit with a red streak, he held one of those things you use if you want to blow something up. I don't even know, I don't even know.

Our carriage was a white one to show I was in the sky, may- maybe Jack got blown sky-high, ha ha get it? You know like sky-hi- never mind.

I saw district three's cart leave it was green and that was all I saw. Four got ready to leave so I went to find Jack so we wouldn't miss our cue.

"Jack where are you?! " I screamed I saw him walking out of the bathroom (don't worry it was boys). He looked scared. "Jack what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing its just that-" 

"NUMBER FIVE COME HERE OR YOU WILL NOT RIDE IN YOUR CARRIAGE! " Ariel yelled. Me and Jack got in as fast as lighting in the carriage, and before we knew it we were sent out into the wide open space.

Instantly I got a headache. The roaring crowd was unbearable. I got millions of things thrown at me, people loved me I saw almost the whole crowd watched me as we went across the catwalk. I waved at a guy and he fainted into what looked like his wife's arms. Boy was she jealous.

We pulled into the thing and I heard President Snow start talking a few minuets after district 12 pulled in. I tuned him out he never says anything important. Instead I felt Jack pulling me out of the carriage. I felt a strong hug from Molly, it hurt.

Molly, Jack, Sam(Jack's designer), Ariel and I all went up onto our floor. Sam, Molly, Jack and I all instantly went to our rooms to sleep. When I stepped into mine I see Ittin in my room putting my dirty clothes in the hamper. My bed was made, my closet was organizedm it was perfectly clean. I would have said something but I was so tired once I had laid down on the bed I instantly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Jack poking me, "what do you want? " I moaned.

"The reruns of the float is on," he simply stated then skipped out of the room. I got up and put on the clothes that someone left out for me. It was a simple pink shirt and dark jeans. I pulled my hair into a swift ponytail.

I went out into the living room, and sat on the soft, beige couch. Jack and Molly sat beside me, Ariel sat on the black love seat with Dranma, and Sam sat beside Jack. Ariel flipped the TV on and we watched the reruns.

We watched and it was really good I looked stunning and Jack well Jack looked, Jack. As in not very good. Molly gave looks of approval, same with Sam. They were proud of they're work, I was proud of Molly's but not of Sam's. His is so, so plain.

"CRASH" I look over and see Ittin standing over and expansive looking vase.

================================================

OH ANOTHER CIFT HANGER I'M SO MEAN!!!!!

sorry I could'nt make it longer but I felt so bad for waiting so long. BUT I'M GOT 3 VOTES (one of them being me (yes I read my own stories deal with it))

BYE

one comment ONE GOOD COMMENT and I will post the next chapter.

BYE  

-AUNAMONK

_________________

Okay Hi! So Its future Aunika here and I'm rereading and editing my books, right, and I think I wish I got 3 votes on a chapter. As you will see as your reading that I slowly get less and less votes and it hurts my feelings. But that don't matter no more I almost finished the book and I won't have to worry about ghost readers anymore.