One legged Cassie

Just a recap kk :D

I opend the paircute and inside was a piece of paper, witch cost more then a weapon, and it said 'cut it off'

..................

Still Brody's POV

Cut it off what does that mean and then it hits me, Cassie's leg.

................

Tamie's POV

"what is it?" I ask sheepishly there was a thump I hope no one is hurt. Well beside Cassie. She doesn't seem to be in pain, maybe the cream we put on her leg was painkiller. That must be why it hasn't healed yet.

"just a note," Bordy

"whoa! That must have been so much what does it say?"

"cut it off,"

"cut it o- oh, as in Cas-Cassie's leg,"

"I don't want to,"

"I don't either, but, oh my this is going to be horrible for her when she's all alone! But we have do before the painkiller comes off,"

"painkiller?"

"the cream on her leg," we got a big knife and I cut off some of her pant leg (it's not like she is going to need it) and I gave it to Brody.

He slowly cut away at the skin careful not to wake her. He got to the bone and used the sharpest knife. A slush noise happened and the blood started pouring out. She then woke up and screamed. I cover her mouth and washed away the blood and wrapped the pant leg around the wound.

She started to hyperventilate so as Brody explained to her whats going on , I smashed up some oranges and some fish I saw swimming in the near by salt lake. It tasted pretty good I feed it to her slowly and carefully. She ate it easy enough, but I think shes just freaked out that we cut he leg off. I left a bowl for Brody and Tama because I already ate mine.

I woke up Tama and she ate, me and
Tama have grown a nice friendship. We left off to go find sticks. Once we found a lot we walked back to camp. Then I relizied we were running out of water, and the only thing around us is salt water.

(this next part is true you could actual try this If your ever in the hunger games (; lol) I got two of our little pairicute containers, one I filled with salt water the other I connected to a stick and piece of paper attached to the stick in a 'V' shape. I then started a fire and put the two continents over the fire the One with the paper over the salt water. The salt water turns to vapor leaving the salt behind. The vapor goes on the paper and starts to form water droplets and connect together and slide down, till they hit the stick then they slide down the stick till their in the cup. We do this for a little bit untill the water is all gone and we have something to drink.

..............

Done that was just like a filler hope you like my way to get freash water a lot of water companies use that to make water but you might want to use tinfoil in stead of paper

Bye
<3 <3 <3

Love Aunamonk