Not Ariels room *EM*

I steped out of my room and into Ariel's room or so I thought...

_________________________________________________________

I came face-to-face with a dark haired boy, he was kinda cute. He jumped back and looked afraid I was going to hurt him, I gave him a strange look.

*Avox's pov*

I gave the new tribute an afraid look, I was worried she would hit me. Lots of people hit me, Mr.Winser hits me same with my dad. He used to hit me and beat me same with my little sister. Dad got arrested a lot so one day me and Farrin got taken to this place where they cut out our tongues, and showed us the bad things that would happen if we didn't listen to them.

They made us sign a sheet so they know our name, age, birth date,etc. I had to help Farrin with hers since she was only 5 at the time. when it came to my name I didn't know what to put, I never had a name. My dad said I was too useless for a name, he just called me 'it'. Its kinda sad I know but I got used to it. So when it came to my name I just put the name Farrin always used, 'Ittin' I liked it and made me feel like I had a name.

I bumped into this beautiful girl, I was worried she would hit me like a lot of the pretty girls did. "Hello, I'm sorry I bumped into you. what's your name?" she asked. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't talk and tell her my name, but luckily the new boy came to my rescue.

"He can't speak he doesn't have a tongue," the boy said.

*Tamie's pov*

I felt so embarrassed when I asked the Guy With No Tongue his name. "Oh, my, I'm so sorry I, I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sooo sorry." I blushed he jut nodded and ran away.

"It's okay I did that to, I was so sorry for him. And his name is Ittin, its really wired I know." Jack said

" Um, whats your age? " I asked butting in.

"15" 

"Oh" 

"Your grandma made this shirt, you know." 

"What? " 

"Your grandma. She made the shirt that I'm wearing." 

"Do you like the shirt? My grandma is such a good tailor." 

"Yes" 

"KIDS DINNER" Ariel yelled. Jack and I ran out of the room, a girl about 14 or 16 gave us strange looks as we barged into the dining room.

We sat at raven black table, with gold coloured seats. Ariel was wearing a Fire red shirt, tucked into pitch black pants and a silver belt on top.The 14 or 16 girl, who I now will call Sara, brought in a huge platter filled with foods of all sorts. I grabbed 2 chicken legs, a big handful of fries, 2 scoops of mashed potatoes, a huge amount of meat soup , 3 pieces of bread and to drink apple juice and some hot chocolate.

No words were spoken till desert. Once me and Jack had filled our plates with the sweets we wanted Ariel started talking about the enter parade or whatever its called. "I think what we should do is something interesting, hmm. OH I HAVE IT! " she yelled, no body bothered to tell her to be quiet." Jack I don't know about you, but Tamie you can be a cloud. Everyone has seen your first dress clouds and sky, well you will be a cloud to show your free if you know what I mean." Just then someone came in and told Ariel something Dranma then quickly told us to get out of the room me and Jack rush out of there like nothing.

Me and Jack went to my room and talked for a minuet or two, till I realized how hungry I was. " Hungry?" I asked " a little bit" Jack answered. I bussed this little beeper thing and that Ittin guy and 'Sara" girl came in and I told them our orders. I noticed how Jack looked at Sara.

"Jack have a little crushie? " I teased  

" How did you know!? " he asked surprised 

" I didn't I was just teasing." I said slowly 

"Oh." he said even slower we just kept saying oh until our food was here. Once it was here Jack just left and Ittin was just standing here. He came closer and closer and leaning more towards my face. He held my face and pulled it closer to his then...

****************************************************************

CLIFTHANGER OHHHHH 

what is going to happin are thet going to kiss or is someone going to walk in. I just hope you realize he has a crush on her because if you read it you would know he called he beautiful oh and sorry for spelling errors. 

WELL BYE

- Aunamonky