Seventy Four

Not edited.

Please vote and/or comment.

I know I said that I would finish this story by mid Feb. but I'm swarmed in homework and endless projects. I already have the rest of the chapters planned out so I hope I don't get writer's block. And again, thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting, adding this story to your reading lists and following me. It literally means the world to me.

Seventy Four

Zoe

I felt happy. Not completely because I'll always miss Jace but I don't feel so lost anymore. I feel like Eric fixed something in me.

'I'll pick you up in half an hour.

Eric x'

The message he sent me read. An instant smile appeared on my face. How does he manage to always make me smile? And then he tells me that I look my most beautiful when I do so. A million fireworks exploded when he told me that and my heart was beating like there was no tomorrow.

"Is she thinking about him?"

"Yeah... I put a box of condoms in her purse and with that face, she'll use them all tonight."

I turned around to look at Angie and Violet snickering. I flipped Angie off and greeted Violet while blushing. "You better take that box out of my bag." I told Angie who had the biggest smirk in her face.

She just went to my purse and took the box out. Then proceded to put a ribbon on it and gave it to Violet. "Happy Engagement."

I was puzzled at her words. What is she talking about? "Are you engaged?" I asked her with the biggest grin on my face.

Violet blushed but nodded. "Yeah." I squealed and tackled my friend to the ground.

"When? How?" I asked when I stood up.

Angie helped Violet up. "Yesterday at the ceremony." She said while still blushing. I waited for more information. "Robbie took me back to the stage when everyone else was outside. He said he wanted to take a picture of us as graduates but then he dropped on one knee and asked me." She gushed. Angie and I hugged her as a few tears fell from her eyes. "I need to ask you something, guys." She said as she stepped away from us. "Would you be my bridesmaids?"

"Yes!"

"This is so cool!"

Just as we finished talking, there was a knock on the door. Eric. "Your date is here." Violet gushed.

I blushed. "He's not my date and we are not going on a date." I admitted sadly even though my heart was beating so fast I was afraid I wouldn't make it to breakfast before dying of a heart attack. "Now, shush. I'll see you later." I told them as I grabbed my purse and went to the door. I realized I was smiling like crazy even before I opened the door to see Eric. "Hi." I said breathlessly the second I saw his painfully handsome face.

His hand reached out and in it was another bouquet of flowers. This time they were red roses. My heart was beating worringly fast. This was the first time he's given me red roses and I'm not sure if I should be worried about that or not. "Hi, these are for you." He said and handed me that bouquet. The roses were soon taken away from me.

"She loves them. We'll put them on water so you can go and have breakfast." Violet spoke for me.

"If that's what you're planning to do." Angie tried mumbling but fail seeing that that was her goal.