Chapter 3

Maya's Pov.
I finally arrived in front of my apartment building. Parking the car i look out into the surroundings. For New York this street is pretty calm. The one thing that caught my eyes was a Starbucks cafe just a minute away.
I got my things from the trunk and headed towards the door. Roght when i got into my apartment my eyes where glued to the big window on the other side of the entrance. I had an amazing view. The cool thing was that this whole block was built on a hill so on the other side i have a big view as if i wold be like 4 floors up.

I went into my kitchen/living room and sat at the couch that was facing a big flat tv. I finally go to my room and unpack all my clothes and decorations. After everything is on its place i start to organize my stuff. When I'm done i head to a little box that was sitting on my bed and take out all the indoor lights. I hang some in my room but mostly in my entrance. After I'm done with that i head to the bathroom and put away all my cosmetics.

Finally I'm done with everything and just sit on the couch admiring the beautiful sunset. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of it. I post it on Instagram with the caption " hello new life ".

I take some left over Mc Donalds and eat it watching Dance Moms on Netflix. After I'm done eating i throw away the trash and go to my room. I lay in my bed watching more episodes of Dance Moms until I get real tired . I turn off my MacBook and head to bed falling asleep almost immediately.

This will be an amazing new start ...

Hiii sorry its short but i just felt that i need to update, so here ya go ! Love you all ,
Kayla