Chapter 5

Maya's Pov.

I woke up at 5:20 am and didn't feel like going back to bed so I got my laptop and decided to check out some apartments near the collage. I was searching the closest and cheep ones so I could just stay there in case . I found like 4 great places but 2 of them were brand new , meaning you have to do everything, like the floor tiles, paint , the kitchen cabinets and you had to plug up the sink , bath and toilet.
In other words to much for me...
The other two turned out to be a total disaster. One big apartment was located right next to a busy highway... Nope.
The other one turned out a total reck due to the other partying wild customers.
This was harder than I thought ...

After hours and hours of searching it was finally 7 am. I got a bit hungry so I got changed into some black leggings and my brand new sweatshirt and decided to go to Panera Bread.

It was pretty chilly outside due to the rain so I just called an uber. I planned on buying a car soon but since I'm leaving in like 2 weeks there's no need for it. On the other side I could just rent a car for the week , I mean I would save on time and I would get everything done 10 times faster.

I eventually got to Panera and walked in ordering the usual. After I ate everything I payed and left the place. On the way out I asked some girl if she knew where the closest Car Rental was. Lucky for me it was just a 10 minute walk. I took out my umbrella and walked to the car rental.

I filled in the papers and payed for one and a half week. Thank god that you only had to be 18 to rent one or else I would be stuck with walking and Uber's . After handing everything in a lady took me to pick my car. I eventually found my dream car , an Audi Q7. The color was Ice Silver Metallic so it was even better. I quickly got the car thanked the lady and left the salon.

I didn't want to go straight back to house searching so I went to a travel agency and ordered a container for my furniture and decor and maybe a litte bit of clothes. I got it scheduled in 5 days, so I have 5 days to pack everything. On my way home I stopped by a DIY store and got 10 big boxes.

By the time I was going back it was already noon so I stopped by Mc Donalds and got the usual.

I got home at 5:25 deciding to continue searching for a house. I sat by my kitchen Island eating the meal that I got and looking for an apartment.

While eating my fries I caught an advertizement with apartments. I quickly clicked on it, only to find that they were located 100 meters away from the campus. I clicked on the first apartment looking at the price and pictures. Everything about the apartment was perfect. The price was only 145 pounds every two months. The whole aparment was already done. All you had to do was put in some furniture like couch, bed, table and so on. I called the number buying the house and sending the adress to the travel agency so they will know where to send the container.

I was so happy that I finally found a place to stay in. I finished eating and decided to give myself a little break. I went to my living room and watched the tv for an hour. After getting bored I checked the time, it was 7:30pm. I dind't feel tired so I started packing a bit. I packed all my winter clothes into one box, and shoes that I don't use that often into another. I started packing up some of the Work Space decor but in the middle felt tired so I went to get changed and went to bed.

I'm happy that everything is working out so far... just like I planed it.

Hiiiiii Guysss!!!! I hope you all liked this chapter ! I'm trying to update everyday , but idk if it will work out. I'm thinking about making the next chapter all The Vamps Pov, cuz all that Maya will do is pack.

Thank you so much for reading ! spread it on , vote and coment!

Love,

Kayla