Chapter 25

Skylar's Pov.

'4:25 am' the clock read as I  gently sat myself up. The first question going through my head was where am I and how did I get here. I look at my arm to see a tightly secured paper bracelet. The words 'THE VAMPS TOUR'  were engraved on the bracelet in black. Oh right! Last night I got to see the boys perform. They absolutely rocked it! Okay Sky, stop daydreaming about the concert... I need to know where I am!

I get up getting ahold of my phone that was perfectly charged to 100% and start looking around. The view soon brightened my confusion as I realized that I was sleeping on the couch in the boys tour bus. Maya and I must've crashed after the concert. Just as I was about to head to the bathroom a strong wave of collonge hit me, James...

"Morning Love!" he cheered

Wow, someone's in a great mood.

"Morning..." I replied back

"How did you sleep?" he asked approching me with his bed hair and just sweat pants on. Is it just me or did Joe turn the AC off...

"U-umm g-great..." Awesome... Now I'm stuttering...

"Everything Ok Love?" James repeatedly asked while getting closer and closer to me.

"Y-Yeah.. I um.. Just need some, f-fresh air... Sorry"

Without even caring I sprinted out of the bus in a oversized shirt and shorts. The cold wind soon hit me and I instantly regretted my decision. Sighing I found my way to a nearby lake and climbed onto a small deck. The sun was just about to rise so I decided to stay for a while.

Why am I doing this... I can't keep constantly running away from James. I'm depressed without him but whenever I get close to him my throat gets dryer then the Sahara Desert. I don't want to feel like this... Me and James we're best friends before! We slept in the same bed , did basically everything together... But that was before this whole situation. Either way I have to fix everything... I can't stand being next to James and just not engraving him in a hug.

James' POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, ready to fix everything between me and Sky, yet just as I walked into the room she got a mini heart attack and ran off into the still dark and cold outdoors. I'm completely heartbroken... I can't do anything correctly because she's constantly on my mind. I want to make us work more than anything...

I sit down on the couch that Sky had slept on... Her sweet scent is engraved on the blanket. It just makes me miss her even more. Just as I was about to have a mental break down , Brad and Maya enter the room.

"Oh , Hi James! How'd you sleep?" Maya asked with a smile on her face.

"Um , pretty good , I guess" I reply.

I take a second to look at them.

Maya wearing Brad's shirt, him hugging her from behind wrapping his arms around her waist. The big smiles on they're faces ... Why can't I have that... More likely , why can't I have that with Skylar?

"Hey , um have you seen Sky?" Maya finally got to speak out after they're little make out session.

"Um well, she went outside..." I reply hesitating.

I'm not going to tell them 'Oh yeah , she ran off after I tried to fix things between us'.

"You do realize it's like super cold out... Right?! James she's probably freezing to death! We need to find her!" Maya yelled

She had a point , I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier...

"Maya , love calm down , she's probably ok" Brad told her

To be honest , even I don't believe that...

"Yeah umm , let's go James . I don't want my best friend to freeze to death!"

"You coming?" Maya sharply asked heading to the door.

Just as we we're about to exit , a really pale Skylar swept into the bus.

"Oh No ! Sky are you ok?!" Maya freaked out hugging Skylar

"Y-yeah , I'm fine" Sky reassured and found her way out of Maya's grip.

Without a word Skylar walked to the back off the bus. On her way she bumped into Joe and Connor.

"Morning all!" They both exclaimed

"What happened?" Asked Connor sitting himself on the kitchen counter , soon being shooed away by Maya.

"We don't know ourselves..." Replied Brad

"I really hope she didn't get too cold... It's not completely safe for her at this moment..." Maya mumbled sitting down next to Brad on the couch.

"Wait what do you mean it's not 'safe' for her?" Joe asked confused.

We all were, I mean only Maya knew what was going on with Sky's health.

"She has to still drink this kind of 'refresher' , it basically helps healing the bones inside. The refresher itself is pretty dangerous... If you keep the drink in a fridge it turns to ice instantly. It's some kind of reaction. " Maya explained

"So just imagine if she drank that and went outside wearing just a thin shirt... To be honest , Don't imagine that... It would be horrible..." She continued

"Let's just hope she didn't drink it yet!" Joe exclaimed

"I-Im pretty sure she didn't... When I walked in here she seemed like she just woke up so I don't think she drank it" I explained

"Let's hope so!" Exclaimed Connor

Tristan's POV.

I woke up to an empty room. I got out of my bunk bed and started heading to the living room , when a pale Skylar entered the room.

"Goodness , Sky what happened?" I quickly asked grasping her

"I-I ..." She started

"It's okay , come here" I engraved her into a big hug trying to warm her up.

I soon let go of her and reached for my blanket wrapping her in it. 

"T-thanks..." She studdered.

"Anything for my little Sis" I smile at her

"Tris , I need help..." She started

"What's up Skylar?" I couraged her to continue.

" How can I fix things with James?"

"Well..."