Chapter 19

Maya's Pov.

It is currently 3am and I just got home from the airport. Sadly Tesaa's visit came to a end and Cara picked her up today at 1:15am. I waited a couple of hours with them intil they got on there plane , said my last goodbye's and headed home.The past few days were a hell of a ride, almost everyday Brad took us out. We went to a kid's center with slides and  play castles and stuff, we went to the beach, Brad even took us to his family house and Tessa got to play with Jess. 

I didnt feel like going back to bed so I decided to start packing up for the week tour which was starting in like 3 days. I'm really lonley here without Skylar, I mean Brad's amazing but Hey! I need a girl best friend too! I'm really glad that they're coming back in like 2 days. I could finally maybe get Jaylar together! I remebered that since the time difference I could call Sky. I picked up my phone an just as I was about to click call I got a phone call from her... Wait something must be up.

"Hello?" Sky asked into the phone.Something wasn't right, she was oddly quiet and I thought I heard sobs.

"Hey Skylar !What's up?" I asked worried 

"Maya...James and Tristan got drunk... like real drunk" she replied sobbing

"Oh my god Sky what happend ? Where's Connor?" 

"Connor is out at a romantic night with Emma, they went to this cute hotel thingy. Maya I don't know what to do there both laying in there room like lifeless zombies!" 

"Wait so they're asleep?"

"Tristan is half asleep but he wakes up and walks around , while James is so drunk that he keeps hitting on me , and forsing me into ... things..." 

"Omfg Sky where are you ?" I asked now super concerned 

"I'm in the boys bathroom. I can't leave them like that but I'm afraid that James will do something!" She sobbed even harder

"Look just go out there and try to settle them down. If he tries anything just run to the bathroom and call Con!" 

"Yeah I guess so... Thanks Maya ! See you in two days." 

"Bye Skylar! Stay safe"

" I will!"

After I ended the call I went back to packing. Putting the last shirt in my suitcase I checked the time. It was already 5:35 am. I went to the kitchen and got myself some leftovers from Mcdonalds. Brad suprised me and Tess yesterday with McDonalds and a movie. I heated it up and went to my living room. I put on Pretty Little Liars and enjoy my pack of fries.My eyes soon start to close so I put the box away and laid down on the couch. I drifted into a deep sleep.

Skylar's Pov.

After I ended my talk with Maya I got out of the bathroom to see a knocked out Tris on the couch with his head dangling from it. I quickly go and fix his head covering him with a blanket. Soon two muscular arms were around my waist fiddling with my button trying to undo my jeans. I quickly smaked away the hands knowing that they belong to James. 

"Oh come on Babe... let's have some fun" he slurred

"James you're waisted af!" I scream at him

"Oh come on..." he whinned getting closer 

"NO! Now get to bed!" I shouted at him

You see this is exactly why I don't want him drinking! I sigh as he get closer and hugs me resting his face on my shoulder. I carefully walked him to the bed and laid him down but soon going down onto him. I tried to get up but his grip was too tight so I just reached for a blanket and covered us up. Me, laying on top of him , my head resting on his chest hearing his heart beat. Even though he's drunk he still has my heart... Ughhh I'm really confused right now....

Brad's POV.

I woke up the next day and remembered that Tessa left yesterday, which means I have some time with Maya today! I get dressed and call Maya.

"Hello?" She asked sounding as if she just woken up.

"Hey Love! What ya doing today?" I asked

"Ummm, nothing I guess why?"

"Wanna go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Ummm. Oh wait are you packed for tour?" I asked

"Yup! I packed today at like 4 am." she replied

"Well then how about we go somewhere for the weekend ?"

"What?"

"Well the tour starts on Monday, we're leaving at like 2:30 am. It's Friday so how about we go today and come back Sunday in the afternoon , like after dinner? I mean the rest is coing back on Saturday so there gonna pack anyways." I explain

"Yeah that would be pretty cool! Some alone time before the tour and me going to college!"

"Exactly! So ... you up for it?" I ask

"Just tell me what I should pack and give me an hour to do so!"

I smilled and told Maya what she would need for the 3 day trip. After I explained everything I hung up and started packing myself. I decided to take Maya on a trip to my family vacation house by the river. The house is a preety big wooden house in the forest while on the other side there's a beautiful private river. You can go skinny dipping and no one will see! I checked if I have everything and went to the livingroom. 10:15 am, the clock read. I'm suppost to pick Maya up at half past ten, so I still had time. I went to my car and cleaned up a bit putting my bag in and my guitar. I check if I locked the doors and headed out. On the way I stopped by a drive through Starbucks and got myself a Chocolate Chip Frape and Maya a Cotton Candy Frape. As I pulled up at Maya's apartment it was 10:28. I quickly made my way upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Hey!" She smilled opening the door

"Ready for a road trip?" I asked

"Let's go!" She yelled

I helped her out with her bag and headed down stairs. Maya made sure to close her apartment door and followed after me. We got in the car and Maya immiediatly took her Frape. It didn't even take a minute because Maya already turned on the radio and sang along to what appers to be Girls Talk Boys by 5SOS. I joined in with her as we jammed out, getting strange looks from people on the sidewalk. We ignored it and kept on singing. Th enext few songs were lame so I got my aux cord out and handed it to Maya. She quickly plugged it up and blasted Wild heart.

"Ohh yeahh... THIS IS MY JAM!" She yelled as she started to sing , no I'm sorry scream along.

"TONIGHT WE'LL DANCE, I'LL BE YOURS AND YOU'LL BE MI-I-I-I-I-I-INE. WE WON'T LOOK BACK TAKE MY HAND AND WE WILL FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y. OHHHH SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART , SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART I GOT A WILD HEART !" We both sang laughing at eachother.

Maya and I kept on singing to more songs until she got tired. She fell asleep with me still driving. We had a good hour drive ahead of us... Half way done.