Chapter 26

Maya's POV.

A couple weeks have passed and everything is back on it's track. Skylar and James are better than ever , the boys ended their tour with a success, and now me and Sky are back home searching for an apartment. We have both decided to drop out of University. We talked about it and it's not what we want to do right now. We finished school and all we want to do is travel the world and have fun. Even though it's not so easy to live without a job, we decided on something that will be the perfect thing for us. Skylar is now taking photographs and writing an adventure book. In the meantime she helps Dean with the boys photoshoots. Me on the other hand, I'm a "model" if you can call it that. Basically I'm signed to a company and I promote their clothes.It's not the best but we get money from it and we love what we do!

Just like I mentioned , James and Sky are back on track and they're really there for each other. I don't think they'll get together anytime soon but their flirty friendship gives everyone life. Me and Bradley on the other hand are as good as we could ever be! I'm very happy to be with him. Thanks to him I forgot about my past. It's truly beautiful what that boy could do to me.

Last week while we were on our 1 month anniversary date, he got me a little gold statue with the words "Us against the world" engraved in it. I remember crying my eyes out at the sight of that. It reminded me of my dad, he always used to say that when I was younger. Whenever I had a nightmare or something happened and I was sad , he took me on his lap and repeated "Us against the world". It's truly amazing that Brad knew about it , but how did he know about the special meaning?

Anyways that was a week ago, now I'm here standing in front of Sky's apartment door waiting for her to open. I got something planned for today and I bet that she's not ready for it.

"W-what , oh um Hey " a sleepy Skylar finally opened the door.

"Go get dressed I have something planned for today!" I exclaimed

"You do realize it's like 7 o'clock? What time did you wake up?"

"At 5:30 , now go get readyyyy!"

"Okayyy..."

Honestly , if anyone ever asked me what's a real friendship , I'd show them me and Sky on a every day basis. I paciently waited for the small brunette to get ready so we could go and just do what I planned.

"Dudeee , I need help" Skylar pouted coming out of the bathroom with two outfits.

"This or that ?" She asked

"Mmmm that one!" I pointed to a white short sleeve t-shirt with black skinny jeans and a light grey, long cardigan.

"Okayyy give me 5 minutes!" Skylar semi-yelled while throwing the other outfit on the couch next to her.

I checked through my Instagram and Snapchat and she was finally ready. Skylar took her bag and phone and we headed out of the small apartment.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked

"You'll see! It's a surprise" I smiled

"You know I hate surprises?"

"Yeah but you'll like this one , well I think" I laughed while getting into the passenger seat of Sky's Toyota CHR.

"You do realize I have to know where we're going so I could drive there?" She asked

"Oh right! Umm Pendingtion Street. Near the Blackberg Spa!"

"What in the name of Joe are we going to be doing there?"

"Stop asking , start driving " I smirked