Chapter 7

Maya's Pov.
And with that two weeks went by like a flash.
I packed everything up in the first week so I had a little time for myself. On Monday I choose to go to the hair salon and change up my hair. I didn't do much I only changed my ombre from black to a blonde.

I also got some school supply shopping because I know that I'm going to be to lazy to go and get them a week before school.

All my stuff has been delivered to my apartment and is now standing there. I bet that the first thing I will see when I walk in there will be boxes, boxes, oh and boxes!

Like that the whole week flew by and it was time to leave NY.

I woke up at 2:00 am since I had my plane at 4:15 am. I had a shower and packed up my shower things. I didn't want to do anything with my hair so I left it in it's natural curls.

I got dressed in a brown oversized sweater and black skinny jeans. I put on my Converse and headed to the kitchen. There I had my suitcase and a bad for essentials. I packed in my charger and wallet and headed out of the flat.

I called an uber and waited for it's arrival. After about 10 minutes he got here and we went straight to the airport.

I got through the gates and got my ticket and decided to go sit down on a bench.

It was 3:25 so I still had some time. I looked around and saw a Starbucks near my gate. I quickly headed there and ordered the usual. After I got my drink I headed to the small KFC next to the Starbucks and ordered a Wrap with fries.

I got my food and ate it quickly while drinking my Frappé.

I was finished with the whole meal at 3:56 which gave me still some time.

After a few minutes I finally got on the plane and we took of.

~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours I finally landed in Birmingham at 8:35 am. I got my luggage and headed out of the airport.

I called a cab and went straight to my apartment.

I got there after an hour , due to the traffic. I thanked the man and headed upstairs.

I opened the door and saw, of course boxes.
I was to jet lagged to even unpack one box so the first thing I did was take out my air mattress , clicked the button on the pump to inflate it and went to get changed.

I got changed into a plain t-shirt and some shorts , got a blanket and pillow and fell asleep.

Tomorrow's gonna be a longggg day...

Hi guys! Sorry its so short but It's really late and I'm super tired, bit I wanted to keep up with the everyday updates. I promise the next chapter will be longer and it will be the start of the whole book concept!
Anyways vote , comment, and share on!

Love you all,
Kayla