Chapter 6

Brad's Pov.
I woke up with a massive headache on the couch. Looking around I saw a huge mess. All over Tristan's living room were lying empty red solo cups, streamers, deflated balloons and empty beer or vodka bottles. I remembered that the boys made me a party yesterday for my birthday .
I stood up , almost too quickly due to my head spinning and almost passing out. I held on to the couch as I slowly got up and started to make my way to the kitchen. There, laying on the table was James . I decided to wake him up since he was about to fall of any minute.
I lightly shook him trying not to scare him but  James being James he fell of the table with a big thud.
" Ughh Bradddd"
"Sorry Mate, You were about to fall of anyways "
"Fine , wait where is Skylar ?"
"Dude I woke up on the couch, not knowing what happened! How am I supposed to know where you're girlfriend is."
"Brad! We talked about this a million times! Me and Sky are just best friends! Nothing else!"
"But you wished she was ..."
"I'm going to the bathroom , tell me if you find her..."

And with that he left to the bathroom. You're probably confused, Skylar is our very good friend. She's been with us through thick and thin , before The Vamps formed and after. We all met her thanks to Tristan. She was his neighbor when they were little and ever since he came to the band , so did Sky to our lives.

Lately James has been all gushy around her so we all joke that she's his girlfriend. He gets super annoyed but Sky just laughs and kisses him on the cheek making us have a laugh session while James just stands there with his head down blushing , being more red then a tomato.

Anyways I got to the cabinet with medicine and got some Advil for my headache.
I got some water and walked back to the living room. There sat Connor and James with A half awake Sky on his lap.

I walked up to them sitting by Con saying "Good morning" . I got one back from Con since I already saw James but Sky was suspiciously very quiet.

"Sky...everything okay?"
She looked up and looked at me then quickly snuggled up into James neck .

"Sky..."

I was really worried by now, she was never this quiet.
"Come with me..." She said quickly and quietly standing up from James and standing in front of me.
I looked at her unsure of what she's doing.
"Just... Trust me..." She held out her hand to help me up.
I looked at James and Con and they both nodded signaling that I should go.
I gladly took her hand and followed her upstairs.
"Skylar where are we going?"
" Just ... Shhh"
We kept walking down the hall until we got to one of the guest rooms. She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes and opened the door.
There I saw the most cruelest view ever...
My girlfriend... Of two years ... In bed... NAKED , with another guy...
I looked back at Sky who was standing in the doors, with tears running down her face. I instantly walked towards her taking her up and out of the room.
"I'm so sorry Brad , I saw it and thought you should know, Please don't be mad at me " she sobbed
"Skylar, Sky , Look at me ... It hurts... It really does but, I rather know the truth then live in lies. But I just have one question... How did you find out?"
" Well yesterday at the party, I was talking to James and I saw you guys dancing. After a few minutes I saw you leave , so I thought that you went to get drinks or to the bathroom so I left it, but then This tall Blondie came up to her and started flirting with her. She totally gave in and went somewhere with him. I decided it wasn't my thing so I went back to talking to James. I didn't see them anymore though the rest of the party. Then when I was tired af and was going to Tristans room cuz he had a mattress for me I heard some weird noises coming from the room next door, so I peeked in, and there I saw them ... Well you know..."
I just stood there listening to Sky feeling as if my world was crashing down. I know that she wasn't lying... I knew her for to long... Plus I had the evidence.
I engraved her in a big hug telling her that it was ok. We went down stairs where now Tristan joined in and Sky ran straight to James.
I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands and tears threading to spill.

After about an hour the cheater herself came down the stairs.

I didn't want to confront her so I just walked up and said what I had to...

"Annabelle were done, get your things and get out!"
She looked at me as if I killed her dog but in reality she was the one who killed me.
"But Brad ! Let me explain!"
"No ! I don't think that there's anything to explain! Get out and leave me alone!"

She looked at me one more time and then left the house.

Why, why do I always have bad relationships? I just need one girl... One girl to not be only into my money or my fame... One girl to understand me , a normal girl...

Is that too much?

I guess life is unfair...

Hiiii !! Hope you guys liked it!

Don't forget to add to your reading list, vote and comment!

Love you all,
Kayla