Chapter 8

Maya's Pov.

I woke up at 6:30 am on the next day. Let's just say that I won't be sleeping for like two days. I got up and slid the mattress to the corner. I plugged my phone into the speakers that I got out already and put on a radio.

I got started with unpacking my bedroom since I didn't want to spend another night on the mattress.

I actually got a brand new bed and night stand to my room. I quickly found the box with the words "BED" and "NIGHTSTAND".

Thank god the guys who put the boxes in , put them in the right rooms. I got a screw driver and opened the "BED" box.

After like an hour and a half I put my bed together, pulling the mattress on it. The nightstand was much easier as it was small.

I put it together in like 25 minutes and lined it up next to the bed. After the hardest I only had to put a matching big mirror next to the nightstand , hang up three black shelves and some stringlights. I decorated my wall with a bunch of picture's of family and friends.

I know what you think... But Maya you said you hate your family and you don't have any friends. Well it's true , but the only family photos I have are of me and Jakes family. I think I have a billion picture's of and with my goddaughter, Tessa Jordan Hayens.

She's basically the only one I want to keep my shity life up for.

I only see her once a year but I spoil her like hell.

Anyways I finally finish up with my room and head to the bathroom since I just need to unpack there.

It took me about an hour and I was done. In 4 hours I unpacked my whole bedroom , with my closet, and my bathroom.

I decided that I deserve a break , so I got dressed into a dark grey crop top and a white lace skirt. I curled my hair and slid on my plain black flats.

I took my purse putting my phone , wallet, some lipstick and sunglasses into.

I left my apartment and headed around the town looking around where everything was.

I soon found a Starbucks and walked into it, ordering the usual.

I took out my phone and headed to a booth next to a window.

Skylar's Pov.

It was a week after Brad found out about Annabelle cheating. Ever since he's been a complet wreak.

I didn't want to see him like that so I took the boys out for Starbucks.

We all got to our local Starbucks and sat in the usual booth.

Tris ofered to buy us all drinks and Con went to help him, so it was only me , James and Brad.

" Sooo... Brad how are you? I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaimed

"Sky... You saw me yesterday...you slept over..." he said with no emotion what so ever.

"Okay ! I'm done!" I yelled

"Brad there are soooo many pretty girls out there that are actually nice and caring! Just because Anna was stupid not to see how amazing you are doesn't mean that every other girl is like that. Anyone would be lucky to have you!" I yelled

" Yeah mate, she's right !You can't let one girl ruin your whole love life!" James said

"So what you're telling me is that even you would date me ?" Brad said referring to me.

"Of course!" I replied

"Then date me..." Brad said out of the blue.

"Woah, woah, woah... Slow down there mate! You know I love you, but not in that way! Anyways ... I kinda already have someone on my eye..." I blush looking down.
To be honest, I've always had a crush on James... But I bet he's clueless about it, and he doesn't feel the same way...