Chapter 11

Skylar's Pov.
After they left I got back to watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I got a little bit hungry so I decided to go to the nearby pizza place.
I put on a my flannel and black vans , got my phone and the keys and left the house. I had some money in my phone case cuz I didn't feel like taking a purse. As I got to the pizzeria it started raining.
I thought that it's going to take a while so I didn't worry.
I sat in a booth after ordering a big pepperoni pizza. While checking my phone I heard a couple come into the place. My eyes shot up realizing a voice.

Of course... James and Julia.

I quickly looked down slouching in my seat trying not to be recognized.

To my luck they sat opposite of me on the other side. After a while Julia went to the bathroom and James got up.

I slouched even more but soon after there was someone sitting next to me. I prayed that I wouldn't be James but of course...

He turned my head to look at his and looked in my eyes . He sighed deeply as he took me into a hug.

"Sky..." He sighed
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was planning to. You know that the last thing I want to do is hurt you. " he said
"I know James..." I sighed
"Why were you crying? More like sobbing. " he asked concerned
"It's nothing..." I said looking down
"It's because of me isn't it?" He asked
"I...I-..." I was soon cut of by Julia
"Hey babe let's g.... Oh my god it's you!" She yelled referring to me

I then recognized that squeaky voice and blonde hair. I literally wanted to vomit. You see Julia was my old bully. She stole all of my friends and even my boyfriend. Ever since she did that she made everybody hate me. The only person I had left was Tristan. He always stood up to her and everbody, and let's just say he was fricken popular af! Until came that high school party. Julia and Andrew (my old boyfriend ) spiced up my drink and made me as the party slut. I woke up the next day with 3 guys around me sleeping, naked! I ran out and then I became crazy. I wanted to jump of the school roof, I cut several times and almost overdosed. Thank god that Tris found me in time and went straight to the hospital. After I got out my family decided to move here. After a few years I turned 18 and they decided to go back home. Tristan moved in here with the band so I stayed with the boys. I lived with them for half a year until I found an apartment. That's how I'm here in this very place.

"Wait so you two know each other?" James asked shocked
"How could I not know the high schools slut?!" Julia asked

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as the guy called my number. I ran out past them , got my pizza and ran out of the pizzeria. James stood up trying to run after me but Julia stopped him. I looked back at him one more time as tears sprung from my eyes. He looked so confused yet sorry . I just shook my head and left into the pouring rain.

I walked for about 5 minutes already drenched in water until I saw head lights of a car. I stopped not recognizing at first but then I saw that It was Connor.

"Hey Sky, you went out for a night swim?" He joked but then he saw my puffy eyes.

He ran out of the car to me putting his jacket on my back and picking me up into the car. He put the pizza on the back and got in starting the car.

"What happened?" He asked
"So you know how James is dating this Julia chick?" I asked
"Yeah..." He said
"Well yeah she's the Julia that made my life a living hell!" I told him starting to cry again
"No way!" He screamed

You see him and Tris are the only ones that know about what she did. It's just that I know them the longest and yeah.

"That's why when we met her at a concert Tris was so pissed" he exclaimed.
"Hey don't worry! James will find out about her games !" He said
"Now let's go get you changed your literally a walking swimming pool!" He laughed

We got to Maya's house and walked in.

As I went to change into some clothes that Con got me to sleep in, he put the pizza in the microwave.

I came out in his boxers and a shirt of his. Basically I'm used to borrowing the guys clothes. Once I was hanging out at there place and the boys from The Tide called saying they were having a party. I didn't feel like going home so I borrowed Tristans shirt... Which worked as a dress!

The rest of the night contained eating pizza and watching every season of Pretty Little Liars.

We fell asleep on the couch with finding out who was A for the millionth time.

Hiiiii guys ! This is a short filler chapter but I'm currently on my way to vacation!!! I'll try to update but no promises!

Anyways don't forget to vote comment and share on!

Love you all,
      Kayla