Chapter 18

Skylar's POV.

Three days...it's been three stupid day's since I talked to James, and it's killing me! We arived at Gran Canaria yesterday and so far I'm loving it here. Since James and Julia are kinda over he decided to come with us. I guess that we'll have to somehow pretend that nothing hapened, I mean it seems that James is over it. I sit on a chair in my balcony looking at the beach. The rest wanted to have a proper beach day today so I might aswell be prepaird. 

For my luck, I have my own bedroom. Con is sharing with Emma , while James , Tristan and I have our own rooms. I get back inside to see that it's only 6:57 am. I was really hungry so my plan was the near by cafe on the beach. I threw on a white and black jumpsuit and left my hair down , naturally wavy. I slipped on my favorite white sandals with feathers. Grabing my phone and room key I walked out locking the door and headed towards the elevators. 

I got to the cafe and ordered some french toast with maple syrup and some mint tea. As I waited for my food I got a text from Tristan. Just as I was about to unlock my phone the waitress brang me my food. I quickly thanked her and opened the message:

Tris: Sky are you okay? I'm standing outside you're room! 

Dang it! I should've left them at least a note that I'm going out.

Skylar: Hey! Don't worry I went out to the cafe on the beach for breakfast! 

I press send and enjoy my food.

Half way through my food and I still haven't gotten a reply. I was just about to call when the doors open reaveling Tris and James. Don't get me wrong, I love them , but right now I would rather be alone after all that with James. 

"Hey Skyboo!" Tris exclaimed

"Hey" I laughed

"So, what'ca doing?" He said in the voice of Isabela from Phineas and Ferb.

James looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Tris soon joins in our laughing fit.

"So what plans do we have for today?" James asked

"Wait I thought we were going to the beach?" I asked confused

"Oh , yeah well Condora and Em wanted some alone time so it's only you and us !" Tris explained

"A full day with you two? Um no thanks I'll pass..." I laugh

"Hey how about we go somewhere you wanna go?" James suggested.

"Fineee... So what do you want to do?" Tristan winned

"Well...I was hoping to go get my nails done with Emma but since she's busy..." I didn't get to finish because James cut me off.

"We could take you! " He yelled

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yup!" He flashed his famous smile.

"Then let's go!" I shouted

We all decided that since were on vacation we should get somewhat healthy, so we walked all the way to the salon. The walk took us about 15 minutes but atleast we saw some cool things on the way there. We got it and immideatley I was handed a book with all the different colors and paterns. James insisted he would help pick while Tris tried to flirt with the receptionist, Typical...

"Hey I think this colors really nice!" James said showing me the color

"Yeah! It's really gorgeous , plus it will go along with the pattern I choose!" I exclaimed

"Wait no! This isn't right!" I sighed

"What do you mean?" James asked confused

"Well you're on vacation, just over a broken heart... You should be going out! Having fun! Meeting new girls ! Flirting with them! Not sitting here with me helping me choose a stupid Nail color!" I sighed looking down.

"Hey now..." James said putting his fingers under my chin picking my face up to look at him...

"Maybe I don't want another girl..." He said softly

"James...You have to move on sooner or later! Trust me you'll find your one and only..." I tell him

"But what if I already found my one and only... And she's sitting right in front of me..." He smiled looking into my eyes.

Wait what! Did James just say that he likes me... Oh good god I think I'm gonna be sick... My heart starts pounding and my hands get all shakey.

"I-i-i..." I stutter

"Shhh, just come here..." James calmed me down taking me in for a hug. I was enjoying his scent when the lady called my name telling me that it was my turn now.

I quickly let go and followed the lady in to her office. After about an hour she was finally done. My nails were now painted a peachy-nude color with silver details. I paid her and left the office to find James and Tris sitting on the couches doing something on there phones. I walk up to them and show them my nails.

"Oh Ma Gawd Mate! Gorgeous!" Tris exclaimed

I just laugh it off and look at James. He was smiling from ear to ear staring into my eyes.

"See, I told you that's a nice color " he winked.

I just looked down and blush.

"Soooo... What are the crazy people up to now?" Tris asked

"How about a pier festival?" James suggested

"Yassss!" Tris and I both scream

"Off to the pier we go!" I yell.

We all laugh and link arms walking towards the beach. After a 5 minute walk we got to the pier. We looked around and decided to go to the arcades.

Me being me I sucked at the mini bowling thing but James helped me out. We were comfortably close to each other and I couldn't mind. After getting board we hoped onto the tea cup rides. This is legit my favorite ride ever! We went on a few roller coasters and then on a big Faris Wheel. I got into a seat with James while Tristan went to get food.

It was already dark so once we were on the very top we could see the whole city. I looked at the view in awe and decided to take a picture. I took a few to my camera roll then to Snapchat. I desperately needed a picture with Jems so I gave him my phone and cuddled up to him and he kissed my head while taking the pic. I decided to post that on Instagram. We took some more selfies until we were back down.

We met up with Tristan in a pizzeria. We ate and decided to go back to the hotel. Tristan went to sleep while me and James had a movie night. We cuddled up on my bed and watched tons of movies. Eventually I fell asleep with James holding me. I snuggled up to him and let sleep take over.

Today was amazing...