Chapter 13

Skylar's Pov.

"Well... we were talking about the previous day and he was asking me why do I seem so sad and everything and I just said that it's nothing but he krpt on asking. So I accidentally said ' So are you having fun with Julia , cuz I heard that her relationships don't last long..."

"Omg you actually said that?" Maya asked shocked

"Yes, but that's not all. After that he took my hands and looked me in the eye saying that he knows what's going on... " I said being cut of again by Maya.

" Omg what?" She shouted

" If you would let me finish..." I replied calmly

" Oh right sorry, continue..." she laughed

"Ok so he said that I feel left out because of Julia and that he's sorry and that he will do everything to spend as much time with me as with her , but then ... He looked me in the eyes , wiped a single tear away and leant in..." I told looking to the ground

"OMFG SKYLAR DID YOU KISS HIM!?" Maya freaked out

"Ughh I didn't know what to do, he was already close and I just... I forgot about everything and let my emotions go... plus , it was my first kiss..." I said quietly looking at the car mat under my feet.

"Awww Sky, don't feel bad! He kissed you so that means he feels something for you! Wait did you talk after the kiss? " she asked

"Nope, I went straight to the room you guys were in and he followed..." I said

"Well the award for most awkward first kiss moment goes to ... Jaylar! WOOOO!" Maya cheered laughing

I laughed along and got back to eating my Mc Flurry.

We eventually got to Maya's apartment and decided to clean up a bit. After getting everything ready I went to take a quick shower and got changed into a comfy lazy day outfit.

I was checking Twitter while Maya was in the shower when I got a call from a unknown number.

S- Sky U- Unknown

S- Hello

U- Stay away from James !

S- Julia?

U- Yeah it's me . Now look if I even see James looking at you your over ... just like you were in high school! Might as well pack your sh*t and move to Antarctica!

S- Look , me and James are Best Friends and your not gonna ruin that!

U- Hah... but you already ruined it for yourself! Watch out tonight... don't watch any dramas ... cuz for you tonight will be a good as* drama!

And with that she hung up. Im not going to worry about that slut, I have the guys and Maya , were all great friends! And that girl is not going to ruin it!

I Turned my phone of and went to the kitchen to get a drink when Maya came in with wet hair. She joined me and started laughing. I didn't want to ask why but I joined on the laugh. Turns out Connor sent a snap with Tristan singing to a girly song. I quickly unlocked my phone realizing he had sent me it too.

We both watched it again bursting in laughter. Our laughing fit was soon ended by the door bell. Maya went to get it while I finished my drink. Soon 4 boys piled into the living room and all gathered in a big group hug swiping me up from the floor. After that we all laughed and put the food away to the kitchen. While we were preparing popcorn I asked James if he could pass me a bowl but he just looked st me and went away.

I felt an ache in my heart vut decided to ignore it. Maya and Brad or mind I say Madley were snuggled up on the couch with their bowl of popcorn feeding each other. I'm actually surprised that Brad hasn't asked her out yet! There so fricken cute!