Chapter 15

Skylar's Pov. 

I woke up the next morning to constant notifications. I sit up looking at the time, 4:15am. Great just great... Grabbing my phone I started of to the kitchen. I settled down on the chair checking what possibly could be the reason of waking me up at 6. I unlock my phone to find many messages and missed calls from James and Tris. Ugh but why so early... I quickly call Tristan back , I mean you never know...something could've happened.

"Hello?" A very familiar voice said

"James?! Why do you have Tristan's phone?" I asked in shock

Omg if something really happend I don't think I could manage that...

"Well... The thing is..." James started

"James Daniel McVey get to the god damn point, it's 4:20 am !" I sorta yelled

"Ok well we went out to a party and Tris got a little bit drunk..." He explained

"Uhhh... How drunk?" I sighed

"Well, he can barley walk and , yeah it's bad... But the thing is ... Could you please come pick us up?" James asked as softly as he could.

I know this was hard for him... Especially after the whole thing.

"Yeah, sure... Where are you?"

"Westwood..." He sighed

"On my way..." I said grabbing my keys and coat... It wasn't the warmest in here, especially at 4 in the morning so I took a few blankets for the boys.

I took my phone and went to my car. The drive to Westwood was about 15 minutes from my house. The drive took me 10 minutes due to the fact that the roads were practically empty.

I got to the building to find two boys sitting on some curve. I quickly parked my car and got out with the blankets. The music was blaring from the open doors, you could barley even hear your own thoughts.

"Hey..." I started as I got to them.

I notice Tris was half asleep , but James sat there with his hands in his face. As soon as he heard me his head shot up. You could clearly see that he was crying. I finally got to both of them and in that second I was engraved in a hug... By James. I didn't know what to do... After all of that. I soon felt tears on my shoulder. It didn't take long to figure out that James was sobbing. In this moment I didn't care about what happened I just caught him in a big hug.

"What happened?" I asked him

"I'm sorry... I really am" he sobbed holding me even closer

"James..." I started

"Sh-she cheated on me..." He mumbled after pulling away.

I knew it! She's still the same bitch she was in highschool!

"James , oh my god !" I yelled

"You know what we'll talk about this when we get home. Come on its really cold." I said wrapping one blanket around him and then heading to Tris.

"Um Jems... Can you help me? He's gained a bit wait since the last time I picked him up... And that was in my last year of highschool." I chuckled

"Haha yeah come on"

We both got Tristan to stand and started to walk him to the car. We were at the car when Tristan started singing. Yeah ... He's really drunk.

We both put him in the back seat making him lay down. I got into the drivers seat while James got in next to me. The whole ride was silent. James kept his head down the whole time and Tris was sleeping mumbling from time to time about pizza.