~ Tease {Smut}

I've been teasing Sean all day. Pulling on the waistband of his sweatpants and boxers, biting his neck, running your hands up and down his chest, all while wearing a Septic eye Sam shirt and some panties.

"(Y/N)!  Stop being a fucking tease!" Sean yelled. He chased after me, sporting an obviously huge boner that was showing through his pants. I kept walking, swaying my hips left to right. "I don't think I want to. Not yet anyway." I said smirking. I knew what he wanted, I wanted it too. I don't know how long I can keep up the teasing. Sean followed as I walked into the kitchen.
He grabbed my hips, turned me around, and lifted me onto the counter, getting between my legs. "Maybe I should punish you for all the teasing." Sean growled in my ear. I loved Sean's dominant side, and it was sexy as hell.
"Please, punish me." I moaned as he pushed his member against me. Sean tangled his fingers in my hair and crashed his lips into mine. He moved from my lips to my neck, sucking on it while his hands explored my body. I could feel his hand moving under my shirt, grazing my belly button and slowly moving up. "Oh Sean.." I moaned.
   He pulled away and said, "Lay down". I did as he said and laid down on the counter. Sean took off my shirt before reattaching his lips to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. My body jumped and my back arched when he found it. He moved down my body, kissing my breasts, my stomach and stopping in between my legs.
He started to tease me with his fingers, slipping them over my entrance and rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Beg for it." He said, his voice full of lust. "Please, Sean. Please." He pushed his tongue inside of me, making me moan out. I instantly grabbed his hair, pushing him into me. "S-Sean, deeper!" I groaned, my core burning. He wrapped his hands around my thighs and pulled me closer to him, moving his tongue faster. "I'm close.." He quickly grabbed my hands from his hair and moved his lips to mine. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He said as he guided his member to my entrance. He slammed into me, leaving me breathless.
"Scream my name." Sean said, starting to thrust into me faster.
"Sean.." I whimpered.
"Louder"
"Sean!" I said, the sound of skin-on-skin echoing.
"Louder!"
"Oh fuck, Sean! Please don't stop, don't stop!" I felt him get harder inside me. He was pounding into me, both of us close to our release. He started hitting my g-spot and my walls tightened around his member. "I-I'm gonna cum.." I moaned. He gripped his hand around my throat, slightly choking me, which drove me wild. I felt lean down to my ear and whisper "Cum for me". "Sean!" I screamed as my body convulsed under him.
"(Y/N)!" Sean moaned as he came inside me. He pulled out, letting his warm cum leak out of me. "That.. was.. amazing." I said, trying to catch my breath. " Yeah, it was. When did you become such a tease?" Sean said chuckling.