~ Energy

"Sean?" I asked, walking into the kitchen in my pajamas. "Good morning, lass. Did you sleep well?" He handed me a cup of coffee and smiled. His beautiful blue eyes and messy green hair are so adorable. "Actually I did, and thanks for the coffee, babe." I said as I walking behind him and hugged him. I felt static on his clothes as he shocked me. "Oww!" I pulled away quickly and I could tell Sean got shocked too. He looked at me, surprised. "Did you just shock me?" Sean asked. I laughed because of the way he was looking at me.
"Yeah. I'm sorry, but to be fair, you shocked me too." Sean stared walking towards me with a smirk on his face. "I want to try something. Just trust me." He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. Both of us made eye contact as we felt a spark of energy run through our veins. "Did you feel that?" Sean asked as he jumped back a little bit. I smiled at his sudden response, and leaned in close so our lips were only inches apart. "Do you feel this?" I said as I connected his lips with mine in a passionate kiss. As I pulled away, I saw his eyes widen at my sudden movement. He looked at me and smiled. "Now that was energy." Sean said as he leaned in for another kiss.

—————————
Sorry if these are kinda short...
I hope you guys like them! ~ E